Thread: opions on next cycle

Default opinions on next cycle

my plan is this

week 1-8 test400 800ml done in 2 shots

week 8-9 test400 800ml arimidex .5 every other day

week 9-12 test400 @400ml one shot a week .5 arimidex every other day

week 13-14 off test .5 arimidex

week 15-nolvadex 50ml everyday

week 16-18-nolvadex 25ml every day- mabey week 17-18 start arimidex .5 every 3 days for last 2 weeks.

im 36 240

let me no what you think
    Last edited by bonesbmx; 01-22-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Couple questions. How old are you, how many cycles have you run and why drop the test dose to 400mg per week in week 9? I'm guessing you are gyno prone if you plan to run adex at .5mg EOD.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Is this test400 another test cocktail ?

im 36 have done a few dbol cycles but this will be my first pin cycle. i have read many mixed threads on weather to run the adex on cycle. i was debating that aspect as i dont like taking things i dont need, but since i have them i thought as many have said why not as a precaution for gyno. as said i have done a few dbol runs and only once had itchy nipple for 2 or 3 days. i figured id drop to a lower dose for the last couple weeks as too ease off rather then run full then suddenly stop being as this is my first pin cycle. i know most guys like to run big dose untill week 12 then nolva and clomid. i guess im looking to make sure i dont have a major crash as i know some people would say that this is a big cycle for first pin.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    Is this test400 another test cocktail ?
    That's what I'm thinking too.

Well the concept of tapering down a cycle is very old school. We typically don't do that because we run PCT whereas in years past PCT wasn't done. A solid PCT prevents a "crash" post cycle.

If this is your first injectable cycle then I'd suggest just running 500mg of test per week. If this test400 is a blend then consider getting a single ester test like cypionate. Not that blends don't work but single ester tests can be shot once per week.

Here is a simple cycle for a beginner that you can make good gains from.
    Wk 1-12 test cyp 500mg wk
    Wk 3-16 adex .25mg E3D
    Start pct two weeks after the last shot of test using nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10. You can add clomid if you want (I do) at 50/50/25/25. You will still be running the adex after you end the test. This keeps estrogen in check in the time between cycle and pct. You will continue to run it two weeks into pct for the same reason.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

the t400 is test cypionate and test deconate. i thought id taper down abit before end of cycle to make sure the nolvadex is enough for pct as i dont have any clomid right now.