Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First Cycle ever - Sustanon - Please help me make a good decision

Default First Cycle ever - Sustanon - Please help me make a good decision

First and foremost, I wanted to thank anyone who answers and helps me with my questions. I will try to make this short but I also wanted you guys to know where I'm coming from.
    I'm 31 years of age, have been working out for 5 to 6 years. The last 2 years I have been working out hard. However, I can not put on more body weight. I have a personal trainer, good diet, etc. I recently bought a Sustanon 300 test enenthate/decanaote/propionate/phenylpro from a friend who told me that this is perfect for what i'm looking for. I have never done steroids, hence i'm here.
    My friend told me that I should:

first two weeks:
    half a CC per shot for two weeks str8 take a shot every four days

After the second week - take a shot every three days

Now, here are my questions:

1. does this sound right?
    2. where do i inject? buttcheeks, legs?
    3. what kind of PCT do you recommend? I don't have one yet. He is trying to get me novaldex.

I'm trying to make an informed decision and make sure I dont screw shit up. I have a kid so I cant fuk up too much anymore.

Any help would be appreciate.

Stats:
    6'0
    190 pounds
    14% body fat
    weight lift 4 times a week - 2x a week muay thai classes and Jiu Jitsu
    Eat about 5000 calories a day

Thanks again guys -

read Anadolics from amazon. 9th or 10th edition.

Default what's the name?

Is it anobolic E-Book edition? I think I will read a little more. I keep hearing from people to focus a lot on my PCT. I don't even have that yet man. I eat and train hard and still can't put on the weight. It's frustrating at this point

Keep it simple. It sounds like your friend is on the right track, but ramping up your dose is an out-dated technique. I would recommend a single ester test for your first cycle, but if sust is all you have available it will work.

1. Pick a dose - start there and finish there.

Your friend tells you to take 1/2cc every 4 days, then increase to every 3 days. Don't do that. With this method, you are only hindering your potential gains, and here's why. It takes time for the test to build in your system. Your sust has 4 esters in it: 2 long esters (enanthate, decanoate) and 2 short esters (phenylpropionate, propionate). By injecting every 3 days you are utilizing the short esters to get test levels up a bit quicker, but the long esters have half-life of approx 10-14 days, which means that you will see good test levels around week 4-5 and be at full steam shortly after that. Read these threads to help you understand further:

http://forums.isteroids.com/strappin...how-works.html
    http://forums.isteroids.com/strappin...s-ais-pct.html

2. Injections can be done in most muscles, but there are some that are more ideal than others. The easiest to inject for beginners is your quads. But you need to rotate injection sites, so glutes are also a good choice. Glutes aren't easy at first but get easier with practice. Here is a link to a site with pictures that will help you:

http://spotinjections.com/

3. You need an AI. Refer to the thread I linked above to learn a bit more about that. Arimidex (anastrozole) is the most popular.

4. Nolvadex will work well for your pct. Use it for 5 weeks, begin 2-3 weeks after your last test injection. Start at 20mg/day for 2 weeks then 10mg/day for the next 3 weeks.

5. getting back to your dose. I would recommend starting between 400-600mg per week. If you are taking 1/2cc every 3 days, that's just over 300mg/week. Try going with 3/4cc every 3 days. That will be between 450-500mg, and you should be happy with your results. Continue to eat as much as you do now, and don't overtrain.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.