Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Understanding the Psychological Effects of Steriod use!

Default Understanding the Psychological Effects of Steriod use!

just recently two young guys from my home town committed suicide... both using. I do not know what they were using and in what quantity/quality but its becoming quite common now.

I have been wondering about this lately (the psychological effects of roid use). Do you guys know much about this. i would like to believe that the detrimental psychological effects are brought about thro abusing rather than through educated use. is this the case? or are the psych effects simply a natural side for some people? These psychological effects manifest themselves as manic depression or bipolar (as i am led to believe.) Could it be the case that some individuals are prone to these probs and the AAS exasperate these existing conditions?

Any thoughts guys? and do any of you guys know of people local to you that have committed suicide and were also users?

Would be good to correlate an information base regarding the psych effects from actual users!!!

They just enhance you. Both physiologically and psychologically. If you are aggressive you become more agressive, if you are cool you become more cool.

i like the concept! - just doesn't explain the suicide/roid thing. Unless you mean it can also enhance the propensity for depression and other such like illnesses?

Would be good to hear from any sufferers of psych effects (whom believe theres a connection with AAS and there probs)

Enhances everything. Remeber Chris Jericho from WWE ? Got roids, killed his family hen committed a suicide.

Just gonna read about that now - thanks

yea any inclination to commit suicide is there long before steroids are introduced, they just might speed up the process in which it becomes more and more likely to happen. if that makes sence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    Enhances everything. Remeber Chris Jericho from WWE ? Got roids, killed his family hen committed a suicide.
    Not Chris Jericho, Benoit. And I am fairly certain the countless concussions is the reason why he killed his family and himself. Just like the many NFL players that commit suicide.

how about this idea---get a prescription for anti depressant meds from a doctor while starting PCT???

The one I tried that worked well for me when I started noticing feeling lousy during pct was one called "celexa". it takes a few weeks to kick in and one of the side effects is the inability to cum, but it sure made me feel wayyy better. I stayed on it for about 3 months and then stopped without any issues.

I have been on 500mg for over a year guys, and I know guys that have been on 10 years + at the same dose.

If your an asshole before steroids, your a bigger asshole on steroids.
    As was stated.

I think the suicide thing comes when you come off, the low test and then the estro rebound as well.
    If your PCT is shit you may have some issues.

Last time I came off, I drank like a fish and had some issues. I was going through a divorce at the time after 18 years as well.
    So its hard to say.

Gota be honest here, suicide has crossed my mind, but never to the point where I think of doing it.
    My dad went this way, and I am very mad at him for it. Have been for a long time. I would never leave my family behind like that.

I think they like to blame suicide on steroids, there is no concreat proof.

The fluctuation of hormones has a tendency to create mood swings. As with all aspects of this game, especially what most call "roid rage", it's all a matter of self control. Education can help with this tremendously, as does a foundation of support from peers, which is why a forum like this could help with some of the psychological side effects that come with steroids.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.