Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Thinking of changing the layout of my 1st cycle

Default Thinking of changing the layout of my 1st cycle

I posted a thread a few weeks back about my first cycle and got some great help from everyone here. I will be starting my cycle late February or early March. I will tell you how my planned cycle looks like as it stands now and then how i would like to change it and maybe i can get some feedback from you more experienced guys.

Week 1-14 Test-E 500mg/week
    Week 1-6 Anavar 75mg/ED
    Week 7-14 Proviron 75mg/ED
    Week 1-14 Adex 0.25mg/EOD

This is what it looks like now. What i was thinking was, instead of ending the cycle at week 14, would it be advisable to switch from Test-E to Test Prop on week 14 and going on Winstrol (oral) for week 15-20? So the end result would look something like this...

Week 1-14 Test-E 500mg/week
    Week 1-6 Anavar 75mg/ED
    Week 7-14 Proviron 75mg/ED
    Week 15-20 Test Prop 150mg/EOD
    Week 15-22 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Week 1-22 Adex 0.25mg/EOD

I don't know if my dose of Prop is correct or if maybe something needs changing but then again that's why i am posting here. Also do you think its bad to go for a 20 Week cycle since this will be my first time using? Should i drop the Proviron when i start the Winny or can i stay on both?

PCT for either cycle would be Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD for 2 weeks after last Winstrol pill, maybe add some HCG at 250IU/ED for those 2 weeks as well. Then Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25

Thanks a lot.

I would add the test prop to the front side fo the cycle then run the var at the back end of it and two weeks past last injection then go straight into pct.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am with buff.

We know your educated so you can also go beyond 14 weeks if you choose to. PCT is just a little different is all.

So what you are saying is to start with the Prop and Proviron, then switch to Test-E and take the Var and Winstrol together for the last 6 weeks of the cycle? The only reason i had the Test-E at the start of the cycle is that from what i hear Prop has a bit of bite to it and since i have never pinned before i would prefer to get use to the feeling first before pinning something painful. But i want to do what is best so i get the maximum out of this cycle so i would be willing to make any changes necessary. Also could you please elaborate a bit as to what would be different about my PCT?

You have never cycled before or just never pinned prop?

Prop can have some pain to it yes for sure.

Never cycled before at all, this will be my first so thats why i was a bit skeptical about starting with Prop.

Any more input would be really appreciated guys. thanks.

Elochai, I would start with a single chem then and go from there. Test E or C only with standard PCT.

You could use anavar\winny at the end, but only one of them at a time so you know how they work in your body.

I like anavar at 100 for myself and winny at 80. But that is what I have figured out for myself.....

i would leave the prop out or to the end as ur new to pinning and may be to much to handle. PINNING VIRGIN MUSCLES HURT and will leave u hurting for up to a week. youd be pinning virin muscles at 2x a week with test e, 4x a week with prop andwill leave u ALOT more sore, esp if using prop. if u think u can handle the pain go for the prop at the start tho. first time i pinned my quads i could hardly walk for 2 weeks EACH LEG.

if u leave the prop out at the start i would use the anavar at front with test e for the 6 weeks u have planned. and then use the prop and winni at the end to look top notch as u finish. i wouldnt bother running winni for 7 weeks, id keep it at 4 at 50ed.