Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are YOU on gear??

Default Why are YOU on gear??

What is your reason for being on AAS? Steroids, and the use of steroids intrigue the hell out of me. I rarely see reasons for why certain people use, just that they use. I'd like to know why. I haven't gotten to the point where I am ready, and who knows if I ever will. To me it's scary shit if not done properly. So......what got you into it??

Personal reasons, to be strong as hell, nobody will mess with ya, overall better quality of life.

I dont use alot of AAS but i can tell you you cant lift off cycle like you can on cycle. try eating like you do on cycle while off and you will most likely build fat.the nutrition uptake while on cycle is incredible which means more food gets put to good use which makes recovery even greater

I am a competitive body builder, when they told me that 95% of the guys on stage would be on something i was flabergasted.

When they also said 50% of the women that was the straw.

I could not compete at a national level without them. But the true kicker is HGH, IGF-1 and slin.
    To be huge you have to break some rules.

I also have been told by 2 people to go off, and 3+ to stay on. 60 weeks or so now on. No issues.

darkrider when did you started your path to competitive bb?did you had second thoughts to stay away from gear and just be simple guy?

Hazcat Guest

I started for TRT. I cycled a few times just to try it out. I have good genetics and basically knew that to stay any bigger I had to stay on cycle so I just dropped back to trt and let the extra size go. It wasn't worth the health risks in my mind. I've seen some big guys get busted for steroids and it only takes a couple of months for them to lose all their size. If I were someone looking to grow today that had a healthy testosterone level I'd stick with peptides. The gains stick with you theoretically due to increasing muscle cell nuclei, so I've read. I wouldn't use any steroids but then again I don't and wouldn't compete either. A big trophy isn't much of a trade off for a persons health. It always seems to me it's the little short guys that want it the most. We always want what we don't have naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by BT198 View Post
    Personal reasons, to be strong as hell, nobody will mess with ya, overall better quality of life.
    same here.personal reasons.used them a bit in my 20's when i was trying to compete,screwed up my life in addiction and didn't train for about 15yrs.now at 44 i know my natty levels have plummeted according to one doctor due to my abuse of opiates.came back to the gym around April 09 and have been on since.blast and cruise.all depends what my goals are is how i gauge what compounds i'll be using and the frequency.

right now i'm in a semi-powerlifting stage,Wendlers 5/3/1,and am on 750mg cyp-or enth-a week and 3-400mg tren ace/wk plus my 250iu's of Hcg every 4th day and 10iu's of igf-DES bilaterally ed.as the year and my percentages progress i'll eventually drop the tren,up the cyp and add my favorite...dbol/drol combo.my motto is "by any means necessary.'got a good chance to do a show in November and will do what i have to do to get there.plus aas makes me one of the BIG BOYS in the gym,lol...!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

People on this site use steroids? I thought this was just clean wholsome entertainment.?!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'd say more than 50% of the women!

I like to do the things we are warned against doing by a brainwashed public
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy