Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: ingrown hairs

Default ingrown hairs

Anyway of dealing with them? I usually shave but its got to the point where my chest is starting to look like its got acne. Any tips?

Cheers, D....

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Anyway of dealing with them? I usually shave but its got to the point where my chest is starting to look like its got acne. Any tips?

Cheers, D....
    I always get them after shaving, If you get them after too try shaving in the shower at the end of your shower with cold water and dont push the blade to hard against your skin, I find the harder i push the blade the worse it gets . Also i use Nivia sensitive skin aftershave and it works like a charm. I use a decent amount of shaving cream and will re-applie it every pass with the blade to avoid friction. Somtimes i will shave with a hair trimmer 3 days before i shave if its super long to avoid irritation. I find that super hot water makes it worse too, probuly because it opens pores or causes sensitive skin.
    Last edited by Iconia; 02-01-2012 at 05:17 AM.

I usually use the clippers then straight after have a shower than shampoo my chest lol
    il try cold water next time. thanks for the tip man

I've heard that showering after epilation makes things worse as the chlorine and fluorine that are in tap water enter the open pores (considering you are using an epilator or you wax, otherwise pores do not open) and inflammate them, hence the red dots.

Once when I used to wax and shave I had major ingrown hairs so I decided to get rid of that hair for good and did some photoepilation. It's not cheap but looks better than waxing, and after a few sessions the hairs stop growing for like 1-2 years or so.

I use a product called Hovens Gold, its a little tiny gold flask, its a cream with teatrie oil or some crap, smells like garbage and I try to cover it up but it works dam good.

Always use it on the crook of the arm and behind the knee.
    exfoliation will help, shower twice a day etc.