Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switching Test E to Prop

Cool Switching Test E to Prop

Original planned cycle :
    50mg Dbol weeks 1-6
    750mg Test E weeks 1-18
    All ancillaries in check

I am currently at week 7

This is my first cycle, and I am not planning on doing another cycle for atleast 6 months after this. I am very intrigued by test prop, and have become very comfortable with pinning now and really wouldn't mind pinning EOD and also wouldn't mind cutting down a little considering the Dbol gave me considerable water retention. Also while on cycle now, i believe it's a good time to try.

I am considering to switch over to this, tell me what you guys think, is it a proper bridge from the long ester to short ester?

750mg Test E weeks 7-15
    150mg Prop EOD weeks 13-18 or maybe out till week 20
    Maybe include some injectable winny EOD aswell ?

I know this is turning out to be a pretty damn long first cycle, but im really trying to make the best of it, cuz once im off i promise you guys i'm gunna be off for atleast half a year.

Oh and my gains, holy cow phenomenal, the test only kicked in last week for me.

Sorry, didn't mean to put a cool face in the thread title and i don't know how to take it out, lol

The prop at rthe end is actually a goo idea. then you will be able to go straight into pct two days after your last pin instead of waiting two weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

In this case for 2 weeks you will have about 1200+ mg of test in your body. Are you ready for that?

Prop is nice to run at the ned, it does have MUCH MORE injection pain than any other steroid that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    In this case for 2 weeks you will have about 1200+ mg of test in your body. Are you ready for that?

Prop is nice to run at the ned, it does have MUCH MORE injection pain than any other steroid that I know of.
    Winstrol Depot hurts way more often due to inflammation. And we all know that when inflammation occurs little or none of the steroid is actually absorbed in the blood stream. That's why never use water-based injectable steroid solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post

I keep hearing about the injection pain with prop.. 3ml goes in me with no pain at all. Mehbeh I just lucky?

i would say just run your test e for the full 18 weeks and then run the test p for 4 weeks after.. cause for your frist cycle pining eod is not something u really should start off doing. pluse if u are in 7week 7 of your test e its just fully got into your system and just do as you planned

okay so from what i'm hearing, i'm better off injecting prop 2 days after my last injection of test e? since test e will be in my system for 2 weeks anyway. I'm really just looking for a safe and effective transition over from test e to prop.

Btw as for the winstrol, would you guys recommend maybe i take oral winstrol, or 6-8 weeks dbol orals apart from winny orals is just too rough on the liver? I am really not concerned with the Frequency of pinning, to a certain extent I enjoy pinning. It is mostly the injection pain that's freaking me out. I had crazy soreness from test e but now I'm taking it like a champ...

Quote Originally Posted by tehted View Post
    I keep hearing about the injection pain with prop.. 3ml goes in me with no pain at all. Mehbeh I just lucky?
    Maybe yours is fake lol.

At this point in your cycle just stick with the winny at the end. No need to get bloated on the d-bol at this stage in the cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!