Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st cycle, is everything ok?

Default 1st cycle, is everything ok?

Hi, I've been reading this forum for a few months now and must admit its been a massive learning curve in the anabolic world for me.
    I've decided to do my 1st cycle and wanted to do it properly so if ove gone wrong somewhere please let me kno.

1stly abit about me, I'm 6ft 2 and weigh 95.6 kg (15st.2lb) and nearly 24, I've been training roughly 4 years now and my bf is around 12-15%, I'm not 100%sure but I knows its not drastically high as I have some definition in my abs.

I'm going to be doing a 14 week cycle of test e alone, and I think I have all the ancillaries covered....

Weeks 1-14 test e 500mg weekly (250mg x 2 Mon n Thurs)
    Weeks 3-16 arimedex .5 e3d
    Weeks 17-21 Nolva at 20/20/20/10/10.

Looks right on to me. This is also my first and our plan is almost identical except I'm running the test at 375 per week one inject and for only 12 weeks. I also plan to use the armidex around week 3 with the nova for pct. Hopefully by week 3 I'll know how much sex to use. Good luck

Lol damn auto correct. How much armidex to use. I think I already kno how much sex to use

Night hawk your dose is low bud, bring it up to 500 and you will do much better. Honestly 500mg of drugs is so low you see gains but not huge massive ones, there is a point of no return or how do I explain it.

Where the dose of drugs is so high the sides are not worth the gains.
    Most new guys start at 500. I started there too, 750 is a nice dose for me, but in two weeks I am jumping the dose to 1000 then to 1500 and go from there.

The reason we stay low and single compound on first cycles is so that people can assess HOW THE PITICULAR drug is working in your own body.
    The funny part is that your going to do 4-5 first cycles hehe. as you work through the drugs, perhaps you want to try sustanon as your base next time, or test C or prop.
    The basics are the same, test is test no matter how you slice it. its the ESTER that determins how it is delivered to the body
    Short esters for the most part = less water retention, long esters more water....

You guys hang out and whatch the potsts, go through some of the bigger logs like Mine, buffs and bulletproofs.
    While we dont keep the base that high, except buff, we cycle other drugs in and out, like deca, tren, masteron, winny, var, tbol, dbol etc.

Have fun, but most of all STAY SAFE!

Arimidex is very powerfull, its the second from the top right next to letro for AI drugs.

.5mg e3d is a good starter dose, will allow you to monitor your body.
    I do .5mg ED now, at 500mg week. I feel better that way. When I bring the dose up may have to play with it. But I wont change it till I know. Sides for me are, Acne, super oily skin, lethargy, sleepy.
    Test to estro should be 100:1 but you wont know that without blood work every 3 months.

BLOOD WORK IS A MUST, so you can learn what is working in your body as you play with drugs. For this to happen you need to be honest with your doctor, or have a doctor that is willing to guide and help you.
    But 90% of doctors dont know shit about steroids. They come here for answers

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    HOW THE PITICULAR drug is working in your own body.
    that determins how it is delivered to the body
    and whatch the potsts
    You are one chat mamma, Dark.

I have read thru many of the posts and Tbf I've enjoyed em all, and its left me eager to try it all, but for now I'm taking it 1 step at a time as I've got the rest of my life to try em lol.... The experience on this forum is invaluable, and keeps me busy most nights reading it .

I been here for a long time, and see some wired stuff come by.
    Take your time and all will be well.

Try and push it and bad stuff happens

I had a hard time settling on my dos. I was one of those guys asking 300mg or 500mg and settled on 375. Ive heard a lot of people say 500 week is just a beginner dose but I also heard u can yield same results with less and without harsh sides. But I think I will up the dos like u say to maximize gains on first cycle. I will trust ur judgment on this. Thanks for your help

Hey guys, I picked up my stuff today ready to start my cycle on Monday, however im not sure how to run it anymore. The test came in measuring 200mg/ml instead of the 250 I was expecting. Now I'm not sure how to run it, is there a major difference in running it at 400mg a week compared to 600mg??
    I've also added winny to it aswell to help harden up the muscles at the end of cycle and to help shift the water, so my new proposed cycles look like either of the following-

Week 1-14 400mg test
    Week 3-16 .5 e3d adex
    Week 13-16 50mg ed winny

Then straight into pct as mentioned above.... Or the other cycle is

Week 1-10 600mg test
    Week 3-11 .5 e3d adex
    Week 8-12 50mg winny ed

Then pct......