Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: should i add tren to my cycle?

Default should i add tren to my cycle?

ive been running test 400 with equipoise for 6 weeks ( 800ml/test and 600ml/eq per week). im thinking of adding tren to this for the next 4 weeks. is this a good combo and what recomendations does anyone have on dosage?

There is no need to add tren if you already have a test/EQ cycle going, just overkill. I would replace EQ with tren, but that's about it.

I would run the tren and Eq if you are trying to bulk. Here's why. The Eq will help with appetite. You can eat more while on Eq. If you are cutting tren is the granddaddy of cutters. I wold do as Tealc suggests, drop the Eq and go with tren.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

thanks bufbiker for the advice. any suggestions on how much tren to add . is 200mg per week good with the same amount of test and eq ive been using?

I like tren E at 400mg a week. Tren A at 100mg eod.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!