Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: thinking about my first cycle

Default thinking about my first cycle

Hi everyone, I found this cycle called the cutting cycle and it involves the following clen, tren 75, winn-50, and test 600. its a 8 wks cycle o just want to know if anyone has experience this pills they are oral pills by the way to. Now this is my first cycle. I'm 25 yrs old I'm 5'5 weight 157 not sure what my body fat is. And was also wondering if I should lose more weight b4 bulking or should I be good for a bulking cycle instead.

Thanks everyone..

I would suggest just sticking to test (maybe some dbol) for your first cycle.

Test E or C weeks 1-12: 500mg split into two shots a week (250mg each)
    Optional Dbol weeks 1-4: ~30mg a day

Don't forget about PCT!

Thanks for the info...

What Bush said is right. You are better off sticking to a single compound for your first cycle, take it easy and see how your body reacts to one compound at a time. If you want you can add some Winstrol at the end of your cycle so you drop the bloat from the Test.
    So your cycle should look something like this:

Test C or E: Week 1-12 @ 500mg (250mg x 2)
    Winstrol : Week 10-14 @ 50mg/ED
    Arimidex : Week 3-14

What about if I decide to with deca instead? By the way thanks elochai for the lay out its useful..

Quote Originally Posted by mikkowrx09 View Post
    Hi everyone, I found this cycle called the cutting cycle and it involves the following clen, tren 75, winn-50, and test 600. its a 8 wks cycle o just want to know if anyone has experience this pills they are oral pills by the way to. Now this is my first cycle. I'm 25 yrs old I'm 5'5 weight 157 not sure what my body fat is. And was also wondering if I should lose more weight b4 bulking or should I be good for a bulking cycle instead.

Thanks everyone..
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkowrx09 View Post
    What about if I decide to with deca instead? By the way thanks elochai for the lay out its useful..
    You said the cycle you posted were all pills? That would mean they aren't real steroids. There is an oral version of trenbalone but I'm thinking what you are talking about is a pro hormone or some other OTC product. Winstrol also has an oral form but I've never heard it called Winn-50, another clue it isn't a steroid. There is not test 600 oral or injectable. That much compound wouldn't stay in solution for long so I'm guessing it to is some other crap. We get people here from time to time that will mention certain compounds and things just don't sound right about them and we usually find they are some OTC (over the counter) product with a name similar to a real steroid. Typically they cost as much and have worse sides.

The cycle that was laid out for you by elochai is very safe and effective. It is all the cycle you need for your first time. There will be a total of 12 injections if you do all 500mg in one shot per week or there will be 24 if you split the dose like listed above. IMO I'd do the single shot per week until you get the hang of injecting. The winstrol dose listed will be oral. You could even start it week 9 so you get 6 weeks of it.

You asked about running deca. Deca is not a compound you should run in a first cycle and definitely is not one you want to run without test, unless you don't like to get hard when it comes time for sex. I suggest you do a lot more research before you start any cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.