Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elochai 1st Cycle Log

Default Elochai 1st Cycle Log

The time has come! I will be starting my cycle on Monday (20/02/12). Since this will be my first i thought it would be good if i logged everything here so some of the experienced guys can tell me if something seems off and maybe other first timers can see what kind of progress they can expect.
    The cycle layout is as follows:

Week 1-14 Test-E 500mg/week (250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday)
    Week 4-14 Proviron 50mg/day (25mg A.M, 25mg P.M)
    Week 1-16 Arimidex 0.25mg eod

PCT will be
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Vitamin E 800IU for 30 days
    Will start PCT 2 weeks after last Test-E pin

Stats:
    Hight 180cm (5'9)
    Weight 88kg (194lbs)
    BF around ~14% (a bit on the high side due to recent surgery that had me out of commission for 2 months but my nutrition is perfectly in order)

I am really looking forward to my first pin on Monday i am totally psyched! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or you think that i should change something.

I also have some Anavar which i was going to take as a kickstart to the cycle but decided to run it at the back end instead. Will see how things go and decide about that later.
    Last edited by elochai; 02-28-2012 at 01:36 PM.

looks alot of orals to me,dont get psyched to much lol,i lost f...3kg in 2 days from stress,as we all know,steroids blocks cortisol,but even that didnt helped me:{ what size needles you using elochai?

Thats why im not sure about the winny yet, might extend the cycle further by switching to prop and injectable win after week 14, but ill see how it goes. I'm using 25g 1'

Did 25mg Var this morning, went to the gym, chest day today. Came home and did my first pin, 250mg Test-E left quad.

Everything went fine, except from some anxiety. Aspirated everything was good so slowly injected, my hands i have to admit where shaking quite a bit but other than that was ok.

Now i want to ask, when i was done injecting and removed the needle there was a tiny drop of blood in the syringe. Did i do something wrong or was it because of my hands shaking? of maybe hit anything on the way in?

Took another 25mg of Var after lunch, and will be taking another 25mg after dinner.
    Last edited by elochai; 02-20-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Just wanted to leave a little note to everyone who's new here and are looking into running their first cycle but are afraid to pin so they are considering oral only.
    I was just like you! Not longer than a year ago I was considering what was the best oral cycle i could run because i have to admit i was SHIT scared of pinning. Anything that had to do with needles i was out the door. Joining this forum helped me understand that there is no such thing as oral only so i decided to train naturally until i could get over my irrational fear. Having pinned for the first time a few hours ago i am here to tell you this, IT'S A JOKE! I did not feel a thing.. not even a little pinch from the needle, went through my skin like butter and all was over in a matter of seconds.
    I'm not going to lie, i was sat there looking at the needle and then at my quad for a good 20 or 30 minutes before i finally decided to go for it and now i know that when Thursday comes and i have to do it all over again it's going to be so easy. So i am here to tell you to stop being scared, get over it and just do it. Don't try to find 'easier' alternatives, suck it up and go for it. I'm sure in time i will start looking forward to it, especially when it actually kicks in and i start feeling/seeing the changes.

This may have been a pointless post but i just felt like sharing haha..

lol elochai same to me happened,but trust me second time it will be fucking hard,HARDDDDDD i was shocked,i could not get my needle into assD i think its because ass becomes harder i dont think its good if yuo found blood inside your syringe,rules say after you get needle inside draw back bit and hold for couple sec if no blood you good to go.

elochai, post your EXACT diet (amounts, timing, everything) along with your EXACT workout routine so people can help you.

As for your cycle, there's a lot of orals in there .. if this is your first cycle , iwould drop the anavar now .. forget about proviron this cycle .. and probably forget the Winny. The Test-E will be "felt" starting somewhere around week 5 .. you don't know how you're going to react to the high Test levels or anything else, so throwing in an oral at the start for your first time might not be good.

I would drop the Anavar now .. wait till you are around week #10 or so .. if you are great and no side effets, then maybe toss the Anavar in there for weeks 11 - 16 (you can do it up till a few days before PCT starts). Forget Winny for now, it really only would be worth it if you were pretty low body fat in my opinion

Also since you're doing Test-E, you can do it once per week .. 2ml, once per week. I've done three cycles like this with no problems. Twice per week is good, yes, especially if you are doing Sustanon, but in my opinion not necessary with the longer ester in E

Now post up your diet and workouts..

forgot to mention, get your hands on a couple Liv52 bottles NOW .. with those orals in there you will need daily liver support all throughout the cycle and PCT .. nolva and clomid are not liver-friendly either, so you need to get that liver support kicking for your whole cycle

jah, thanks for all the input, i forgot to mention that i am taking liver support already and will continue to do so throughout. As for my diet, it's prepared for me by my doctor/nutritionist who knows my exact cycle, as for my training me and my coach have been together for the last year and have had excellent results so i believed i have that covered aswel. You really think the Var is such a bad idea? I'll be dropping the Win from the end of the cycle. Also why do you advice against the Proviron?

Personally I would save the winny for next time and run the proviron.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!