Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In dire need of help (Semi-long read)

Default In dire need of help (Semi-long read)

Basically, long story short, for the past 14 weeks Ive had this problem with my equipoise (I think its the EQ that is doing this). Whenever I get really hot or maybe a slight bit anxious, My body will become itchy all over. Its so aggrivating and impossible to not itch. Extremely embarassing and inconvenient when it happens in public. If I dont itch and try to ignore it, it becomes so aggrivating that I want to scream at the top of my lungs.

Anyways, This has happened to me in past cycles when ive ran Equipoise and Ive had the same issue. When I have run Test by itself I do not itch, only with EQ in the equation does this happen. I eat the same foods everyday and have spent alot of time trying to figure out if there is any variables causing this.

As of 2 days ago my blood pressure was 140/90. I have stopped the EQ since last friday and im still getting the Itch break outs. Im thinking that I am allergic to the oil that the EQ was made with, but I have no way of knowing exactly what Oil that was. Like I said, Im fine with the Cyp im on right now.

I have tried Non-Drowsy Claritan, and benedryl with no luck. I really need this to go away asap because I have a competition in 2 weeks and cant have this messing with my focus on the platform. It has effected my training because I have to wait to stop itching before I can continure with another set. Extremely aggrivatting.

Anyways, I need some advice from you guys as to what I can do. I suppose its just a waiting game for the EQ to get out of my system. One of my training partners suggested going and donating blood. Not sure If I want to try that this close to a competiton.

Thanks for any advice guys

hmm if its nut oil than it can be reaction yes,second did you try to use some fish oil am, pre work and aspirin? but i think its alergic reaction to nut oil my frend

Quote Originally Posted by zi1 View Post
    hmm if its nut oil than it can be reaction yes,second did you try to use some fish oil am, pre work and aspirin? but i think its alergic reaction to nut oil my frend
    I take 2 grams of fish oil every morning. Havent tried aspirin, but the less stress I can put on my liver the better. Im on anadrol as well now

then its for sure alergic reaction to oil,or maybe something to do with eq and pre workout stuff you use,i use eq but no problems you having mate

How long until its out of my system and the itching stops?

i have no idea mate,2weeks i gues

Thanks man. Anyone else?

Kinda sounds like a hot flash - maybe your estrogen is too high.... Are you running an AI? I have had them before, upped my arimidex dosage and they went away.
    28yrs---5'11"---215lbs---~14%BF

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    Kinda sounds like a hot flash - maybe your estrogen is too high.... Are you running an AI? I have had them before, upped my arimidex dosage and they went away.
    Yes I have tried to take doses of arimidex up to 1mg EOD, which is extreme, but it killed my strength and I was still itchy. And I dont think its a hot flash because I have never started sweating.

I notice I get it when Im either:
    -Hot (Like if im indoors and still have a jacket on or if a room is hot)
    -Before I go someone (Maybe falls under the anxiety category)
    -If I gotta do something that makes me anxious
    -And when I get to the gym ill be itching for about 30-45 mins, and once it goes away I wont get it the rest of the time

Im drinking about a gallon of water per day, Taking Jack3d before workouts, and ephedrine on heavy days. All of the things I have mentioned I have taken without equipoise and never got itchy
    Last edited by BT198; 02-19-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Hows your BP? EQ elevates it in a big way and the thing with EQ is that it takes a LONG time to clear the system. I'm thinking you have issues with blocked or semi blocked sweat glands, plus methinks your liver is pretty stressed. Have you had a liver test lately? What about BP and Cholesterol levels?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy