Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardly anyone wants to post Diet.. ? What's up?

Default Hardly anyone wants to post Diet.. ? What's up?

I keep seeing posts asking for steroid advice but any time someone says "post up your diet first" .. the person says "my diet is golden man, 100%, it was developed specially for me by someone at the gym with a degree in a frame on the wall.. now tell me how much dbol and tren to do"

Same tihng with training routines it seems..

i STILL have issues getting my diet down to a science, so i have a hard time believing that so many people could already have this 100% figured out. Here's what I'm doing at the moment for a maintain/slow-cut :

10am -- 2 cups liquid egg whites scrambled, with some pepper and hot sauce (~10 eggs equivalent)
    12pm -- 1/3lb chicken + 2/3lb lean beef (browned) .. 1 cup cooked brown rice .. with some hot sauce and Mrs Dash
    1pm -- lift or cardio session
    PWO -- one scoop whey + bcaa + creatine + glutamine mixed with just water
    4pm -- same as 12pm (1lb meat), minus the brown rice
    6pm -- can of albacore tuna
    8pm or whenever my gf gets home -- 1/2lb Tilapia + veggies
    10pm -- tuna or more egg whites if i'm still hungry

Comes out to 2200 calories - - 64g carbs (13%), 351 protein (66%), 45 fat (21%) for a 182lb 5' 8" 32yr old dude. On non-workout days, i skip the brown rice which drops me down to about 30 carbs on the day.

Now .. the next time someone asks you what your diet is like in order to give you appropriate steroid advice .. POST YOUR DAMN DIET !!

thats funny man but your absolutely right hardly no one wants to post there diet and i think it because that seems to be the area where people are the most to criticize people at. But what everyone needs to realize is that each and every person has to find the diet that caters directly to themselves personally and there body type and sometimes it takes alot of trail and error at least i know it did for me. for example i wiegh 212lbs and im just on a maintaining diet for now and i consume a total of 190grams of carbs a day. To some people that would be way too much to just maintain and would be obese after a while of eating that much but for me i eat at least 1.5gram per pound of body wieght when bulking my last cycle i was at 2gram p/lb of body wieght. If i were to eat only 64g per day like you with my body type and the type of job i have i would dwindle down to frickin nothing.

Diet is generally the weakest link here and its also generally the most misunderstood as well. Its also 99% of the time, the reason most guys dont make any progress. Then, as you said training comes next...... More power to you for posting your diet bro, looks good
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

My diet is secret. It has been handed down from generation to generation. From Larry Scott to Ron Pearl, to Arnold, to Yates then finally to me.
    Seriously though, because diet is the key to success you will find that people that are successful are very rarely completely honest about their diet's.
    Also because each person is different my diet will not benefit you. Diets must be tailor made to the individual.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

eat lots lift lots lol

its because this is a steroid forum. people dont want to come here to get help with diet. they think its all about the gear. ill admit i used to have a terrible diet years ago! but now its just natural too eat well! Danno is the food guru here haha, hes written mine out and i tweaked it where i needed!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I like to eat pussy when I can get me some
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

i live on crap food in off season, chinese food burgers anything that helps me with calories. now that im cutting its only clean food. funny thing is im hungier cutting then off season. its hard for me to eat in the off season. now that im cutting ive had 12 meals today at the end of each meal i was still hungry. im always hungry. shits annoying.

Diet is the pinical of what I do, If i m off my diet i get fat, its that simple. (learned from experience)

I paid a nutritionist 4 years at 61 bucks a month. and about 5000 bucks in contest diets over the years.

Diet is simply the weakest point of everyones training\hormone cycle. It always has been. People done get it.
    I knew a guy on 6g of gear a week, and his idea of a snack, was diet coke and M&Ms, when he was not growing we switched his diet, droped his gear to 3g and he exploded and gained 40 pounds in 6 months.
    Then he decided he could not afford to do it, so quit and lost 120 pounds, he sits about 160 now.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    I like to eat pussy when I can get me some
    there's a fish joke here somewhere.. or a pink taco joke .. either one would work lol