Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Clen Cycle Clarification

Default Clen Cycle Clarification

Hello all, I am new and this is my first post.

I have been reading through your forums for the past few days, mainly searching "Clen Cycles".
    I am currently 35, 6ft 210lbs 20%BF, I have been working out 5 days a week (Mon, Tues, OFF Wed, THur, Fri, Sat, OFF Sun) for the past 6 months. With my current work schedule (shift work) I workout two weeks at 4am in the morning, then two weeks at 3:30pm (not sure if that matters). I have really put my diet in check for the last 2 months, focusing on a high protein low carb diet with one cheat day (not sure if that is ok or not to have a cheat day in there). The diet has been showing good results as I used to be 235lb but I would like the additional help from Clen.

I am looking at getting some liquid clen from AG-Guys as that seems to be the most reputable place (form this forum and others - correct me if I am wrong). I will also be taking this with the added Potassium and taurine supplements to help counter the side effects from the clen.

My main question is on the dosing. I have read to start low (20-40mcg) per day and to not exceed 120mcg, and to use this with a 2weeks on 2weeks off cycle.
    My question is on how to dose this. How many days to do wait to increase your dose? I was thinking about 20mcg for 3days, 40mcg for 3days, 60 for 2days, 80 for 2days, 100 for remainer (Does this seem logical for a good start?)
    Also can you take your dose for the day all in one sitting or does it need to be broken up in to two?

Any way thanks for any input you guys can share, it is greatly appreciated!

Looks like you are on point with the Clen. (2 on 2 off, potassium, taurine, etc)

As far as the dosage increases go, yes, start low and beyond that, your body will let you know. For dose schedule, you can split the dosage or do it all in one.

I myself took it all in one round in the morning. I found it hard to sleep if i took it any later, especially at night. You could be diff though. Try it out and do whatever works for you.

tehted thanks for the reply back! When you where taking it could you feel any effects off the 20mcg dosage? If you dont feel anything from it is it a smart choice to up your self 20mcg's?

I am also currently looking at running some clen, will you be stopping on the 14th day or tapering it back down half way through?

Bin, I started at 50mcg though I recommend you start low.

I experienced elevated heart rate, more sweating and hand trembles, especially when I increased dosage more.

And remember , your diet and exercise plan will be most important during this process. The Clen is just an added lift.

I've been reading if you run the clen with Ketotifen it helps keep your receptors clear and you don't have to run the 2 weeks on/off protocol. Anyone have any experience with that? I personally can't run clen, my heart is very sensitive to stimulants and I was all wigged out when I tried it. I made it 4 days and had to give up lol.

tehted yeah I am gonna start low and see how things roll. I have maintained a pretty decent diet for the last long while, but I am now preped to go super clean for a while. Hey one quick question for all you guys, my current gym routine is 5 on 2 off, basically lifting Mon, Tues, off Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Off Sun. Does this matter? Meaning should I do something on my off days like some cardio at least when on clen to max the benefits? I usually love my off days for the pure rest factor, but since my main goal is cutting off some un needed fat, I am willing to do whatever it takes!!

As for how I am cycling clen I am just doing the steady increase over the 14 days then going off for 2 weeks then back on a ramp for 14 days. I have read people doing both (constant ramp up and a ramp up ramp down cycle). Anyone have any input on this, maybe some experience which has worked well for them?

Thanks again for all the info/feedback guys its greatly appreciated!!

I'd suggest you do cardio six times PW, 40-60 mins per day. On one of your rest day makes sure you do absolutely nothing except eat clean and sleep big. Also, make sure you drink a gallon of fresh clean water every single day.
    Congrats on your weightloss so far, it means your doing things correctly. If you just add in the extra cardio and keep doing what your doing diet and training wise, you will drop more bf easily. Dont be in a hurry to drop it fast, your current rate is perfect, IMO. Personally I dont think you need to run clen, but thats your call bro. Good luck and stay strong and focussed on your goal.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy