Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: James 1st cycle thread!!

Inject quads high up near the hip. No pain at all there.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

No gym tonight, Tuesdays I usually have off, I couldn't go to the gym even if I wanted too, I can barely walk my right leg is so sore from jabbing, definatly put it in the wrong place lol.... Oh well hot bath and massage to try help it better ...

Danno I'm currently running 600mgs a week jabbing Mon and Thursday, tbh I shoulda laid out my cycle in the original post, so may edit that later and add it.

Thanks buff ill remember that next time it comes to jabbing, hopefully ill be able to walk by then.

So far today I've consumed around 3500-3800 calories, and still have dinner to go.

Bro the pain does get better as the weeks go by, its not always like that. I find that shoulders dont hurt as much as Quads and Glutes are generally ok too. One thing you can do if its extreme, is get some sterile grapeseed oil and mix your shot in with that, say 50/50. The extra oil seems to lessen the site inject pain. A lot of guys use it with Prop. But hang in there and everything will be cool.
    One other thing, what size needle are you using?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Heat the Oil up.

The needles are 23g 1 1/4" ..... And the oil should have been warmed up as I was holding it in my hands for a few mins, next time its going on my butt lol .... No pain no gain as they say!!

Back from the gym, a decent work out all round done chest and biceps, leg is getting better its abit sore when ive sat around and not done anything but can be walked off and then there's no pain.
    As im trying to bulk up is it worth me doing cardio at the end of my training sessions? just to keep bf%down?? I was thinking off doing no more than 20mins Interval running/step machines.

Todays work out was ~

Chest~

Barbell Decline BenchPress 60kgs/14. 80kgs/7,10(4 Rest pause reps) 60kgs/10 40kgs/15 Barbell/20
    Dumbbell Incline BenchPress 25kgs/10 30kgs/6,7
    Dumbbell Flyes 15kgs/12 20kgs/5,5 10kgs/failure

Biceps~

Dumbell Concentration curls 15kgs/12 22.5kgs/7,7 (Concentrating on negatives), 22.5kgs 6 superset with 15kgs dumbell curls
    Barbell Curl 35kgs/10 40kgs/7 bar/20 ....All barbell curls are done with wide and narrow grips
    Overhead Cable Curls 12kgs/14 15kgs/12 20kgs/10,10.

Gym done and dusted, i cant wait for the summer, its amazing how sun can keep ya spirits up. I injected my left quad high up near the hip, hopefully i will have no pain from this one lol, my right leg is alot better now, just abit tender to touch but healing up nicely.

Is there an ideal time to inject?? Morning? Evening? Before or After working out?

Todays work out was Shoulders and Triceps

Shoulders~
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 15kg/16 20kg/12 27.5kg/7,6
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 12.5kgs/12 15kgs/10,12 - One arm lateral raise 15kgs/12
    Standing Low pulley Delt Raise 12kgs/10,10 6kgs/20
    Low Pulley Reverse Flyes 12kgs/10 15kgs/9,6
    Standing Military Press 40kgs/10 - Weights are kept low as i feel abit unsteady with alot of weight up in the air lol

Triceps~

Cable Triceps Pushdown 35kgs/14 60kgs/8
    Seated Triceps Press 22.5kgs/12 30kgs/9 32.5kgs/5
    EZ Bar Skull Crushers 35kgs/10 40kgs/7 Superset with bodyweight Dips / 7

Had trouble driving home today from the gym my triceps were shaking that much lol.

I love that feeling when you've got your hand on the steering wheel and your arms are shaking .

Shouldn't matter when you inject, but I'd keep it consistent. For example: If you injected in the mornings for two weeks I don't see any reason to start injecting at night all of the sudden.

I inject mornings. Works for me.. I don't know, it makes me feel like I can take on the day that much easier with the new oils flowing. I'm weird.

i inject mornings sometimes, afternoon sometimes. There are occassions when I miss my scheduled day and do my shot on the following day. It's not a precise science. It's about getting extra hormones into your blood stream.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ahh okay that's good then, atleast I haven't gotta be exact with it all.... 2nd jab went well woke up this morning with no pain. Kind of happy about this and kind of upset lol as today is dreaded leg day.