Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: James 1st cycle thread!!

Am i being blind or stupid or both lol

but have you actually said what your running mate ?? Cant seem to find it, i am on my phone though lol
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190lbs
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Lifting experience: 3 proper years
    Cycle History: None

I have said in a different thread what I was going to run, I keep meaning to add it into my 1st post but by the time I get to a computer I forget as I browse on my phone during the day.....

Instead I think ill add it now-

Week 1-10 600 mgs test c - pinned mon and thurs
    Week 9-12 50 mgs ED winny
    Week 3-8 .5 e3d adex
    Week 9-12 .25 e3d adex

Week 13-17 Pct ... Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 ed

Today was leg day, god how i hate leg day... Workout was ok, not too great, felt a slight twinge in my knee (its previously popped out before) about 3/4 way through my workout, time for some R&R lol

The workout was as following ~

Legs~
    Squats 60kgs/12 100kgs/6,5 dropsets 60kgs/10 bar/20
    Leg Ext 30kgs/15 40kgs/12 60kgs/11 Holding at the top for 2seconds and concentrating on the negatives
    Leg Press 60kgs/15 120kgs/12 160kgs/10
    Hack Squat 40kgs/15 60kgs/10 80kgs/4
    Lying Leg Curls 40kgs/12 45kgs/11 60kgs/6 dropset to 30kgs/failure
    Calf Press 80kgs/15 120kgs/12 160kgs/10
    Seated Calf Raise 40kgs/11,10,10

Ive also consumed around 4200-4500 calories today all clean, these diets can get so boring sometimes, why is it always the bad food thats the best? lol

Question James! Is leg press 60kg or 60 each side??
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Just 60kg my warm up set so to speak

Hey James I'm with smithy you should edit your cycle plan into ur first post.. If you already have cool I'm on my mobile as well lol

Okay 1st post edit now with cycle in..... I was thinking about extending my cycle as I'm not sure 10 weeks would be as benificial as say 16. I have enough AIs on hand to do this if I go ahead with it, what's peoples suggestions?

There's nothing to report today, done absolutely nothing ate around 3800-4200 cals today

Quote Originally Posted by James88 View Post
    Just 60kg my warm up set so to speak
    i think you should be able to get out alot more buddy!
    my first set (warm up) is always around 240kg 15-20 reps or so, just an idea brother!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    i think you should be able to get out alot more buddy!
    my first set (warm up) is always around 240kg 15-20 reps or so, just an idea brother!
    My legs probably aren't as strong as they should be, around summer last year my right knee popped out of place (for no reason), so I took around 5 months off of training my legs, and sometimes if I go too heavy now I can feel it in my knee, even with a strap on it. I'm slowly upping the weight as I go with legs, and I'm really hoping that this cycle will boost my leg strength dramatically.

It sounds like you know what you are doing James, but don't listen to me. Look out for the knee at all cost. Stay away from traditional squats, and get on the machines. If you are having knee problems, you should really think about going with good old fashioned Hammer Strength. Let the machine do the work, 60kg ~ 132lbs is a good "warm up" set (for some). Get the weight off of your back, and concentrate your thoughts on listening to your knee. Mind over matter… If you don’t mind… then it doesn’t matter…
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.