Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Starting first cycle... just checking with Big Dawgs make sure its good....

Default Starting first cycle... just checking with Big Dawgs make sure its good....

Let get the stats out of the way first...

34yrs old
    5'10"
    190lbs
    Morning FB % 12.8
    I have always been in good shape but the past year started fixing diet started going to gym more and past 3 months have been workingout 5-6 days aweek 1.5 hours aday killing it. No cardio all weight training.

Supplements:
    Whey Protein
    creatine
    BCAA
    Fish Oil
    Vit. B
    Vit. C
    L-Carnitine
    L-Glutamine
    Multi-Vit.

Diet has been good. Egg whites, Chicken, Fish, Turkey, Veggies, Protein shakes,bananas. Water, sometimes a half glass of fruit juice mixed with water to get that fix. Had a cheat day but thats gone now.

Started working out with my brother in law... seen that he started making some "stupid crazy" gains and asked what was up... so he let me in on his "supplementing". So I started asking him and also reading as much as I could on here. So heres my cycle:

Week 1-8 Tren- 150mg E3D (Mon./Thurs)
    Week 1-10 TestC- 250mg E3D
    Weeks 3-12 Adex- .25 e3d
    Weeks 11-12 TestC- 100mg E3D
    Weeks 9-12 Winne- 50mg ED
    Weeks 14-19 PCT
    PCT-
    Week 14-19 Nolva 20mg/20/20/10/10 ED
    Week 14-16 HCG 500 ED
    Week 14-17 Aromasin 20 ED

Any help is more than welcome

Test ONLY at 500mgs PW and the Adex. Forget everything else. Your PCt is good, dont really need the HCG unless you have money to burn. Post up your full diet.If your diet is good, most of those supplements your taking are going straight down the toilet.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Test ONLY at 500mgs PW and the Adex. Forget everything else. Your PCt is good, dont really need the HCG unless you have money to burn. Post up your full diet.If your diet is good, most of those supplements your taking are going straight down the toilet.
    Any reason for the test only??? I know its used as a base but I am getting the Tren for free from Bro-in-law so thats why I was going to go for it. I now everyone is different but that was his first cycle and results were killer... Hes on some other stuff(to add weight) and said I could have the Tren if I wanted it. As far as the HCG why is it not needed?? Doesnt it help the boys come back?

Start by doing the same thing we all did, RESEARCH. Get yourself a fundamental understanding of AAS, how they work, the potential dangers and side effects, the protocols involved etc etc etc. Just handing you "answers" isnt going to help you in the long run. Think of it as memorising mathematical formulas to solve equations. If you dont learn and memorise the formulas then whats the point of someone handing you the answer?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Dan is right, you must understand how your body will react before you move onto other AAS.

I think its a little over done. Keep it simple. Test and winny 12 weeks. If you train stratigically and eat right youll get results. Reserch isnt hard unless you make it hard. Youll be your own BIG DAWG!!

Yeah.. I know. I have been reading everything I can find... steroid profiles...threads on cycles.. issues and results people have had, etc. Just trying to get as much as I can. Problem is one guy says one thing another guy says something else... Just going over PCT's you can find 5 different guys tell you 5 different ways...

As far as the first cycle here was my thinking on it... Every cycle should have Test base golden rule lots of reasons but main reason is its muscle building as well as prevents the loss of test levels that affects those who neglect to use it with other suppressive anabolics I know Tren is a very strong but amazing.. from what I read it hardens muscle with the majority of gains being muscle fiber, with little water retention it structure makes it resistant to converting to estrogen which is a good thing. I picked Winny at end of cycle to to help with cutting and bridging into PCT, since I will be dropping of Test at end of cycle water weight should start coming off and figured Winny could help with cutting. I planned on doing a Liv 52 for the Winny also....

The reason I went with the PCT i did was I wanted to make sure I took all precaustions.. some might think its over done but figured better safe than sorry..

I also know the negative of these drugs and thats way I picked low doses.. as I see some guys run way higher.

Since I stepped up training 3 months ago my body has really changed... Dropped 22lbs and 11% BF over last 2 months months so I think I am doing something right as far as diet and training. Heres a sample of diet:

Vit. & supp. in morning
    Breakfast: egg white omelette, Low sodium Turkey bacon, Mutli grain toast, water
    Snack: 48grams Whey Protein shake with scoop of fiber.
    Lunch: 3 chicken breast, brown rice, veggie, water
    Snack: 48grams Whey Protein shake with scoop of fiber, 5grams creatine.
    Workout
    Dinner: Baked Turkey Meatballs, veggies, water

Its varies alittle but thats the gen. idea.... replace chicken with fish, etc. But was going to start tweaking it alittle... increase protein. I know its far from perfect thats why I am here.
    Last edited by MImuscle; 03-07-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Quick and easy tip i do to pack on pounds is take 2 scoops of casein right before bed to combat catabolism during sleep. Its a slower digesting protein that will feed you during your fast while sleeping. Then upon waking up eat 2 slices of white bread (simple carb) and a scoop of whey. These are both fast to digest so youre immediatly getting glucose levels up and metabolism firing. Shower, shave do your daily routine then before you leave the house eat your regular egg white/oatmeal or multi grain (i'd go 100% whole wheat) as usual. I do itand see weight gain in a matter of days. I had my buddy do it and he went from 180lbs to 200lbs in several weeks.