Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Photo 03/09/2012...

50lbs in two years is EXCELLENT bro, well done Are you doing deadlifts? If so try to add in a shrug at the end of the movement, then immediately after do three or four sets of upright rows.
    I have trained alone for years also, but always in a power rack with pins so I dont kill myself doing Bench work ha ha. Anyway, my chest was always my weakest BP untill 18 months ago. I started doing Inc BB Bench as a starter for Chest workout. However, the diff was that I got out the trusty drill and put some more holes in the bench so I could adjust the incline to about 8" above parallel at the highest point. Man that put all the strain on my pecs where I wanted it instead of on the front delts and tris. I find that 99% on Inc benchs are waaaay too steep and for years I had not bad lower chest but upper was flat as a fucking pancake, but now everything is developing quite nicely. I dont do Flat Bench either. I do the following
    Inc BB bench 4 sets 15 12 10 10
    Decline BB bench 4 sets 15 12 12 10
    Flat DB flyes 4 sets 15 15 15 15

on alternative weeks I will swap it out as follows and alternate every couple weeks.
    Inc BB Bench
    Inc DB Flyes
    Dec BB Bench
    Dec DB Flyes
    For years I was also doing "heavy" (for me) weights with low reps, say 4-8 reps. Never grew too much, then upped it to lighter weight and higher reps and started to grow. Everyone is different you just have to find what works for you. You have good V taper and upper bod development, a good foundation to work with.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

haha! holy shit--so add a shrug at the end(ok, but ugh...) and THEN immediately after sets of upright rows? lol, i'd have an asthma attack in 5 minutes. (all jokes aside, I just found out that I developed adult asthma @ 31 years old, wtfuckinfuck?)

My chest is the weakest too---my back is always insanely strong, comparatively speaking... I recently (since the 21st of last month, first pin) starting my chest day with incline BB press too--but you are saying just like barely inclined? /i should try that... are you tall as hell too?

I've been doing DB flyes at somewhere around that incline, but never thought of doing that for my bench,.. that could explain why my front delts dwarf my pecs.

But yeah, I wouldn't have grown like i did without deadlifts. And my back's thickness and shape is owed all to that excercise.... I'm no BB yet, just trying to get out of the SKD god gave me (skinny kid disease)

danno, thanks for your awesome informative post. to the others, as well--i'll be dropping the tren-a here shortly and saving my winstrol for next cycle... still gonna use the prop at the end, but I'm hard headed so there. so are you. :P

thanks, have an awesome weekend, and smash some vaheen!
    jesus with triceps.

What sides are you experiencing from the trenbolone? Can you "feel" it kick in'? Do you sweat? Sleep? Anything? ... I’m more curious than anything… I’m really just trying to understand the compound better.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

drop tren, u should want to put on size and weight with this cycle and looking at your size u dont need to use tren to keep the fat down, i would cancle the tren and run dbol deca and test e, the greatest mass cycle of all time. your body will change drastically. can run primo at the end or save it for next cycle. id save it as its very nice to cut on, and very expensive for a steroid. but up to you

Yeah, I just made the tren-ace(1st time) so naturally I was really anxious to give it a go....

Surprisingly, it gave me decent strength gains. As far as sides, night sweats, sleeplessness, and thats about it.

I will be on the test e/tren e blend for about another 12 weeks, should br kicking in soon...

Yeah, I'm not sure about running the primo yet, we'll have to see.
    jesus with triceps.

2012-04-08 14.40.07.jpg

Not sure if that attached, just did my chest with bench setup as such, really hit chest, gave the anterior deltoids a break.
    jesus with triceps.

Yeah, Danno is so smart at isloation, this bench set up takes the shoulders out of chest. Smart move brother, stay away from locking out your elbows, keep constant tension on the pec and your chest is going to explode.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    What sides are you experiencing from the trenbolone? Can you "feel" it kick in'? Do you sweat? Sleep? Anything? ... I’m more curious than anything… I’m really just trying to understand the compound better.
    Yeah, one thing I forgot to mention: this is my first time doing tren ace, and while I have yet to experience tren cough, I DEFINITELY taste it, every pin, whether I knick a vein or not, I always taste it. Additionally, I wanna wreck every cooze I see(more than usual). Thats about it.
    jesus with triceps.

You can taste the tren? That's nuts i've never tasted any of the gear apart from when I suck the little bit of waste out of the syringe if I get any (i know that does nothing btw lol) only time i've ever tasted anything after a pin is after having 20ml antibiotics pumped into my vein 3 times a day in hospital lol.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Quote Originally Posted by biggaz1979 View Post
    You can taste the tren? That's nuts i've never tasted any of the gear apart from when I suck the little bit of waste out of the syringe if I get any (i know that does nothing btw lol) only time i've ever tasted anything after a pin is after having 20ml antibiotics pumped into my vein 3 times a day in hospital lol.
    Yeah, weird right? In my younger days, I used intravenous drugs, and you cab always taste whatever you're firing(particularly the acetone taste in cocaine), but never with im shots.

The first time, I just assumed I knicked a vein but its pretty much noticeable every time, just varies in intensity. Who knows? It could be hypersensitivity too, but it durant happen w my other gear--say I load 2ml of test e and then 1ml of tren-ace, I taste nothing until that last ml starts to slide in...

The really sick thing tho, i've been looking for that taste every time now
    jesus with triceps.