Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: ok lets here it

Default ok lets here it

ok so its been a couple years and im ready to start another cycle. im 24 6'1 210lbs. i got a couple bottles of masteron, test c and deca. anyone wanna suggest a cycle? Maybe with the gear i already have

What was your last cycle.
    What's your bf?
    What are you goals. ?
    What's your diet like?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Also, how many ml of each do you have and what are the mg/ml ratios? It's impossible to lay out a cycle with gear you have without knowing this.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

One of my cycles was going to be test/npp/masteron, but the guys on here advised against since npp bulks and masteron cuts, so i broke the cycle into test/npp then test/masteron and had great results. I just finished up a test/deca cycle and it is a bulk cycle for sure, so running masteron along with deca may be counter productive. As a suggestion finish up your deca/test cycle on prop then run it out for another six weeks with a masteron/prop mix...its something im planning on now because i need the effects of the masteron after the bulk of the deca. But see what the others say...good luck

sorry it took so long to get back but ive been on vaca. last cycle was tren with test p. body fat is 15percent. goals now are to drop some fat and still try to gain some muscle. usually focus on one at a time but summer is almost here lol. both bottles are 250 mg. 10 ml bottles. i also have a couple bottles of androgel from the doc layin around.

You do not have enough Test to run a cycle, long ester should be ran for at least 14 weeks, I say 16 weeks minimum, so at 500mgs per week, you would need 32ml of Test Cyp or 3.2 10ml vials, so 4 - 10ml vials of Test Cyp to make it safe since you will only get 9ml out of each 10ml vial.

At 6' 1" and 210 you are a hard gainer because of your shape and height, diet needs to be more dialed then your drugs. The taller you are the harder it is to look bigger and long muscle bellies are a pain, I know, I have them too.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

ill get more gear. ive always struggled to be cut. mostly bc of my diet lol. so no worries about runnin out of gear. should i throw in the gell or just wait to use it when i come off cycle?

if your diet aint set there aint no point cycling..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!