Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adex vs. Aromasin

Default Adex vs. Aromasin

Running low on adex guys, gotta pick-up more. Thing is I got about 7 weeks left on cycle at most, and then going straight into PCT. I plan on running a 10-day HCG regime. My question is, what do you guys think of just getting myself some aromasin now and running the rest of my cycle with it and then finishing off my PCT with aromasin. It is do-able right? I'm running around .5mg adex e3d at the moment. I'm familiar with the fact that aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor compared to adex, but to be honest i am very unsure of the dosing but i know a lot of people run it in PCT and especially with HCG. Any opinions would help !

personally i dont see a problem in swopping infact it would be better esp, for PCT etc.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

you run hcg the day after your last inj?

10-12.5mg e3d should be plenty. If you find yourself drying out too much reduce the dose.
    It's not an exact science due to the fact that everyone is different. But this is a reasonable dose.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog View Post
    you run hcg the day after your last inj?
    hCG pre-pct is a good way to use this product. When on cycle you have injected test in your system so there is no need ofr natty test. But when you hit pct you want the boys back up and running so pre-pct is a perfect time to run hCG.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks guys! Looks like i'm going to go ahead and pickup the aromasin. I really appreciate your help i just wanted to make sure aromasin during cycle was A-Okay

I got one last question though, my initial plan was to only run Test e, but decided mid cycle to try out a shorter ester. I'm currently running on just Prop at 200mg EOD and am planning on running that up until PCT. Thing is, i know my PCT should now start 2 days after my last prop pin, but where should i start HCG? Same time as i'm taking my nolva and clomid or still during my last couple pins of prop? Thanks

Noone got any advice on best tiem to run HCG post cycle ?

here is what you do: wait 3 days after your last pin, then do the 10 day blast, THEN start PCT the day after last hcg shot. you will be good to go and i highly reccommend to others what you are doing- good preperation mate

to clarify the 10 days blast..... 10 days at 500 iu per. correct? 1000iu per used to be recommended here but I was reading that it seems to have gone down to 500.

500iu should also do the job of plumping the boys up preparing them to start churning out the good natural test! try it and see. also make sure you run the aromasin throughout the blast, as your estrogen will increase with the added test. production