Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hey! Simple questions on how much test prop to run to maintaie current size

Default Hey! Simple questions on how much test prop to run to maintaie current size

Hi
    Im currently running tren ace 150 eod test prop 50 eod and winstro tabs 100mg Ed.

Im 5 foot 8 215 at 10% body or lower. Been cutting for a beach vacation which Im currently been on for 8 weeks now.

Im dropping my shots for a week and continuing the Winstrol to drop water retention. I know folks will say I shouldnt have water retention but I was retaining some EOD because of my injection intervals.

Im going to drop the tren and winstrol for 4 weeks and continue my cut. How much prop should I take to keep some of the size. I gained 10 pounds on this cycle and lost 10 pounds of fat and water so far. I was 210 at 15% bf naturally before starting. Maybe that will help. This is my 5th cycle over the last 4 years.

Id like to also state that I havent had any night sweats at all on tren using Winstrol!! I use to sweat so bad on tren.

Thanks!

I thought you were dropping your shots for the week your gone?

So your asking how much prop to take and maintain the size? 200mg week (added tren and test together)
    and that is what you should do to keep current size.

You should not have any water retention due to EoD injections, seems odd to me....
    Are you using any anti estrogen drugs, or any anti prolactin stuff?

Winny for 8+ weeks and Tren, my condolences to your liver and kidneys. Brown pee that smells like it could be used to polished a trailer hitch is not a good thing.

Orals - 6 weeks at a time with 2 to 4 week breaks in between. 100mgs of winny ED????? My kidneys are hurting just from reading that.
    Tren - 8 - 10 weeks max, especially at 150mg EOD

Remember, your liver will repair itself if you give it a break, however, your kidneys fail, they do not regenerate.

3 to 1 ratio, Nandrolone to Test, shit 3 to 1 TREN to Test, are you trying to see if you can give yourself Decca Dick?

Who advised you of this madness?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Hey thanks for your concern bullet proof. Considering the dosage I have never felt better while taking aas.

I get water retention from using prop. I wouldnt lie when i was eod bloat lol. Just a small amount. No problem with libido either. I know myself pretty well now to have these issue addressed.

I wanted to stay on test for another 6 weeks and throw in halo and tren for last 2 weeks as an experiment.

Thanks!

X
    yo

150mg or under eod in my experience. 200mg or more eod causes water retention in me. not sure how it will affect you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

So 10 weeks of oral winny and then 2 weeks of Halo?

Was 50mgs of Prop a mis type? That needs to be higher, 500-600mgs a week with 150mgs of Tren.

Get some Adex, Aromasin and Caber. With winny at 100mgs ED that is keeping you water down and keeping the aromatization of the Test down.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Winny for 8+ weeks and Tren, my condolences to your liver and kidneys. Brown pee that smells like it could be used to polished a trailer hitch is not a good thing.

Orals - 6 weeks at a time with 2 to 4 week breaks in between. 100mgs of winny ED????? My kidneys are hurting just from reading that.
    Tren - 8 - 10 weeks max, especially at 150mg EOD

Remember, your liver will repair itself if you give it a break, however, your kidneys fail, they do not regenerate.

3 to 1 ratio, Nandrolone to Test, shit 3 to 1 TREN to Test, are you trying to see if you can give yourself Decca Dick?

Who advised you of this madness?
    there is no proof of tren causing liver damage. i know ppl who are on 400mg of tren A a day 6 months at a time. when they come off its for 2-4 weeks, never longer then 4 before they jump back on. they might be super human but i have never read a study saying tren is actually liver toxic. orals on the other hand, not a great idea running high doses with only 2 weeks inbetween, general rule for hardcore ppl is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off on orals.

and to OP if ur running winni for 8 weeks then throw in halo your most likely gonna be in trouble, halo is the worst oral for your liver. and its even worse for your body when your body is water depleated. i would not throw in halo after a high dose long cycle of winni. if anything i would wait till the last 4 weeks and run ur winni and halo together. the results are amazing and u wont need nearly as much/to be on for nearly as long