Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adex alone to boost test levels?

Default adex alone to boost test levels?

ive heard that adex can be ran alone to boost naturaul test levels. Is this really true and if so what kinda dose would that be? Not planning to do it was just curious because ive heard people say it and i think ive even read it somewhere

SHort answer is yes. At any given time if the male human body sees an escalation of Testosterone that it see excessive it flushes the body with estrogen. As we age males make more and more estrogen, the creation of estrogen is actually worse then our natural decline in testosterone.

SO, a minute increase in estrogen in the male body is worse then a small drop in NDL or Free Test. The better feeling that you get from cycling arimidex or aromasin is not from an increase in Test, but an actual decrease in estrogen. So in theory, yeah your Testosterone does increase with the use of Arimdiex, because the armidex and or aromasin frees up the counterproductive estrogen that is fighting the Testosterone.

How do I know, well first I know by what I am doing I have starting running aromasin everyday and I have also stacked 1 -3mg of Arimidex too, my acne has cleared, my mood is stable, my overall growth is progressing and my sex drive that I had on my very first Test cycle is back, and this is the first I have felt that drive in nearly 4 years.

On top of that the most recent issue of MD has a full article on estrogen and how just a small Testosterone fluctuation causes a estrogen spike which we all know is not good.

PCT is really more about getting your estrogen down to let your body run up its Testosterone and then slowly allow the body to counter balance with estrogen, not estrogen escalation.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

^^ great post

on a side note, as said above, yes. Although Males still need some estrogen in the body (naturally/off cycle). Its there for a reason so the smarter thing to do is not decreasing/killing the estrogen thats suppose to be there but increasing the natural production of testosterone via Food/vitamins/minerals etc etc..

there are plenty of foods that help boost the natural production of hormones ( not just test/estro).
    theres also foods that can inhibit the enymes that convert one hormone to another.

i wonder if running a small dose such as .25 e3d would be beneficial while not on without any sides or reprocusions. Probably would just cause a spike in estrogen when ccoming off huh?

[QUOTE

"How do I know, well first I know by what I am doing I have starting running aromasin everyday and I have also stacked 1 -3mg of Arimidex too, my acne has cleared, my mood is stable, my overall growth is progressing and my sex drive that I had on my very first Test cycle is back, and this is the first I have felt that drive in nearly 4 years."

Are you on, or off a cycle right now?

Could you just run arimidex or aromasin all the time? (at small doses to keep estrogen low) When you're not even on a cycle or in PCT?

Like,.. Could I just start running low doses of arimidex or aromasin now.. for 3 months and then go straight on to a cycle? I have a feeling that my test levels aren't where they should be, or my estrogen may be too high. As i've been feeling tired a lot and I have hardly any sex drive.

It might be just plain old fatique there sasquatch. I remember me and you discussing the horibble sides of srri's. I will say this... ive noticed that some weeks i just really dont have the energy to even be horny like i use to because of how busy my life is. My day starts at 5 30 am and ends at 10 00-1030pm and im literally on the go pretty much that whole time. Sometimes i might have 30 mins total to just sit down and get on here or watch jus a little tube bfor hittin the sack. NOw if i had one of those wifes that actually liked to initiate sex i probably would give in cause rarely do men pass up sex but i just dont even care to initiate at sometimes.

lol yea.. You're probably right. But basically back to what you were wondering. Even if there's nothing wrong with you. Could you just take arimidex or aromasin alone.. While off cycle to maximize testosterone levels?

Absolutely ZERO wrong with using arimidex off cycle to make sure your estrogen is in check and you are maximizing your natural Testosterone capabilities. Doctors always look to see if males have high estrogen and prescribe arimidex to bring it down, which in turn allows your free test to make more of an impact. I would not use Aromasin that is too extreme in a case where you are a natural guy not using synthetic Test. The dosing would be dependent on how you felt from a water retention and joint point perspective.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

now theres the answer im lookin for! Thanx there bp. I will be starting cycle soon but when i come off this time i think during pct at end i will stay on .25 e3d for a while maybe three months or so.

Very interesting thread!
    Could there perhaps be a reason to stay on a low dose of Arimidex all year? or would that be too extreme?.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.