Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren info

Default Tren info

I've been on a test prop 100 mg eod anavar 50 mg Ed and clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with amazing results. My goal is slimming up whilst maintaining mass which has happened 6 weeks in I've lost 12 pounds and I feel great. I want to finish off 6 weeks with prop tren 75 eod. I'm in sales and can't afford a temper lol because dealing with people can be annoying. I know it's different in each person but will I be able to contain my temper?

IMHO roid rage is a myth, i've never been any different on or off gear, but I think making sure you drink plenty of water and the right supplements will minimize any sides.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

From what i have gathered so far steroids just make you MORE of what you already are. Meaning that if you are an ass to begin with then by taking roids the 'assness' (lol) just gets more intense. If you are an easygoing person with no temper issues then you should be ok

I got a very bad temper, but if anything I feel more relaxed while on gear. Maybe its because Im more aware of it, but seriously dont be too concerned. Since you are in sales, you are probably very good at controlling your emotions.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

^^^^ i'm exactly the same
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

I do not find that my temper is any shorter while running Tren....however for me it makes me sweat more during the day.....I need to wear a vest under my shirt to help stop the sweat from showing through my shirt when I'm in the office.....have been lucky and not had the night sweats....I would also look to run the test past the tren and look to run dostinex (caber) 0.25 E3D or have it to hand just in case of any prolactin sides....

Thanks fellas I appreciate it!

tren=KING OF AAS

everyone is different with tren, some cant handle it. some dont even feel it.im completely fine with sides from tren, a bit short tempered at 100mg ED and at 150mg ED i get night sweats and insomnia.

there is no such thing as roid rage. things just aggervate u more. ull find things like dropping piece of chicken on the ground a huge pain in the ass little things like that piss you off more. and ull notice but its easily controllable. for me when ever i get aggrevated at something i get pissed for a second, then laugh cause i know its the tren.

I've done tren A as ahigh as 200mg eod and did get a bit edgy. But i just reminded myself it was the hormones talking and never have lost it on tren.
    Personally I think it's just an excuse. Or if you are already emotionally unstable it will definatly exaggerate that.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm not a mod... so I won't give advice to people that I don't know... I've said it for years now... and every time that I take trenbolone, in any form, and it doesn't matter if I mix it myself (don't use DMSO/liver problems every time). I always get "roid rage"... ALWAYS on tren. Yeah... It's probably because I'm naturally a dick. But I challenge you to read studies on every steroid there is. Even the old East German reports from the labs on T-Bol. It's horrible what I've done, and a person that I know now... that has ran tren. All that I ever had was Vet AAS's. It's not a myth gents... I thought that it was too 20 years ago. Buff... I'm really surprised that you don't get like that in the ranges of test that you run. I agree that it only makes you more of what you are, but the things/stories that I've heard over the years leads me to believe that Tren, and high testosterone levels (when I say that, you have no clue how high I'm talking about then)... not screaming here... but if you have never felt true "roid rage" ... then you are either one lucky SOB... or you just haven't been high enough on certain meds yet. IMVHO ITS NO MYTH… for sure my dudes…
    ps... I've been doing this since using a credit card on the internet to order overseas was taboo (they never checked shit)... and getting an advanced copy of "Anabolics 2000" put you in the "Cool Kids Club" ("Ohhh...but you'll get caught that way"/whatever)... ... ...
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 03-20-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: not cool enough
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.