Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: a bit of a problem

Default a bit of a problem

some of the rubber from the rubber stopper has fallen into the vial, is this a problem?
    the vial doesnt leak.

nope... it's sterile as long as its sealed... but I would be weary of "falling apart" new bottles, made with non-recycled/new rubber and glass.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Just be careful not to draw it up into the syringe or you will have p[roblems.
    Also be careful if your syringeg seems to become stopped up while you are trying to draw your oil up into it. It could be a peice of the rubber caught up in it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I figured "floaters" in the gear would have been an automatic "trash" decision... but you’re right Buf,” I should have covered all of my bases”... I’ve read the shit people post on this board… lol… Anyways… It's good-to-go as long as there is only ONE foreign object (=<1 piece of rubber) in your "Juice Bottle"...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.