Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test prop/Tren a/EQ cycle

Default Test prop/Tren a/EQ cycle

Hey guys,

Bout to start a lean mass cycle for the spring, leading up and into the summer. Here's what I'm thinking:

Wk 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
    Wk 1-10 test prop 50/75mg ed
    Wk 1-10 tren a 50mg ed
    Wk 11-18 test cyp 600mg/wk

Will be taking hcg, arimidex and dostinex throughout, and my pct consists of 4 weeks nolvadex, 5 weeks clomid, 6 weeks aromasin (I use this pct when dealing with tren or deca, always has worked wonders)
    Pct:
    Wk 1-4 nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Wk 1-5 clomid 200/100/100/100/100
    Wk 1-6 aromasin 25/12/12/12/12/12

Stats:
    233lbs
    28 y.o.
    11% bf (will drop to 8 by the start)
    13th year training
    10th cycle
    Diet will be eating every 2 hours, 3 large meals and 3 small, lots of lean meat, rice, veggies and shakes.
    Compounds used:
    Test e/c/p, sustanon, tren a, tren e, eq, deca, anadrol, dbols, anavar, winstrol, m1t.

So what do you guys think? Also, would adding anavar at 50-80mg ed after discontinuing the tren be any good? I mean I love anavar, just don't want to waste the stuff.

Thanks again guys!

I'd suggest doing the tren and test prop EOD and just double the ED dose. There really is little to no benefit to doing ED shots. I would also end the cycle on the test prop (short ester = quicker start for pct). The var on the back end would be fine and you could run it out to the end with test prop.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Looks pretty solid, but didn't know why you would run the long ester at the end like that.

PS- how'd you like the M1t? Ill never touch that shit again, but damn is it ever potent.

i dont see why running the long ester at the end.. but if you did youd want to start it at week 6 so it is stable in your blood when the prop comes off.
    im with florida run the short esters the whole way..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Ok thanks for the info guys, I was thinking of doing sustanon the entire time but wanted to keep water off, and I was just thinking the whole "end your test 2 weeks after a long ester like decanoate or undecylenate", I might just run the prop the whole way through and run the anavar as well.

And willsouth, I loved the m1t the first 2-2.5 weeks of the 4 week kickstart I used it in, but when you can physically feel your liver throbbing (I thought I could hear it screaming on some days) its time to reduce and discontinue. But WOW that stuff changes you, big and defined in 2 weeks and a short temper too, doubt I would ever do it again.

If it were me personally, id run

Test cyp week 1-12
    eq week 1-12
    prop 1-4 and 12-16
    Tren week 1-7

But thats just how i'd do it myself with that stack.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.