Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Planning second cycle

Default Planning second cycle

Hey all, I'm planing out my second cycle now and was wondering what I should do. My first cycle was 500mg test e, split into two pins per week, and danabol for the first three weeks.

I was very pleased with my results, no side effects at all, which lets me wonder if the test was underdosed. I went from about 185 to 205, all clean weight, but it seemed that most of it packed on in about the first six weeks. I ran twelve weeks, but the last half of my cycle I only put on about 5 more pounds. I did have good strength gains later in the cycle, but I just wasn't getting any mass.

I am wondering if the smart thing to do would be just to run the test again an up the dosage to say, 750 a week, and do basically the same cycle, or would it be better to maybe do that and stack something else in there?

If you gained 20lbs, I'd say run the same cycle again and that your gear was legit. Maybe bump it to 600mg/wk. I'm guessing that your weight gain tailed off due more to diet than anything else. At 205lbs, I'd target at least 400g protein a day, 200g carbs and about 100g fat (~3300cal) when "on-cycle." If you don't gain on that, I'd bump the protein up to 450-500g and carbs up to 250g (~3800cal).
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk