Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Prop question; dilution

Default Test Prop question; dilution

A friend of mine is experiencing not PIP (post-injection pain) but apparently when he breaches the skin with the needle, either the amount of BA or maybe just high concentration causes a pretty harsh burning sensation.

My preemptive advice to him was to cut it with GSO each pin like this:

draw up 1ml of GSO(sterile, of course), draw up 1ml of test prop @ 200mg/ml. I was thinking he could just then heat it up (i usually just hit up the outside of the barrell with some hot tap water, my apartment's water doesn't get crazy hot) give it a swirl, and fire it.

Since I'm a noob--I decided to run it by all the minds here at IS, before I definitively tell him what to do(he's pc illiterate).

Was just wondering if you guys had different experiences/methods etc.
    jesus with triceps.

lol... let the alcohol dry first... it sounds like the alcohol wipe's left some behind... just let it air out for a minute... be patient. I might be wrong, but I used to do that shit all the time, and didn't know what was going on!
    ps... but I only do it in the mornings now, just to wake up...
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 04-10-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

LO effing L. I asked him the same thing too--he said (of course) that all the rubbing alcohol had evaporated.

He said it felt like hornets were buttfucking in his subq tissue. lmfao

Also, he said once the pin hit home (see deep muscle) it pretty much started to stop/ease... and that afterwards, no real soreness to speak of.
    jesus with triceps.

you sure he isnt hitting a branch of nerves? what guage needle he using and is he using 2? one for draaw and one for inject?

Quote Originally Posted by superboom View Post
    you sure he isnt hitting a branch of nerves? what guage needle he using and is he using 2? one for draaw and one for inject?
    Yeah. Nerves for me = leg jerk, pain... not like he's explaining this. He was using a 23g, 1.5". Yes, he's not using the needle that has been dulled by the rubber stopper, he changes of course.
    jesus with triceps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkenstein3d View Post
    evaporated.

He said it felt like hornets were buttfucking in his subq tissue. lmfao

Also, he said once the pin hit home (see deep muscle) it pretty much started to stop/ease... and that afterwards, no real soreness to speak of.
    sounds as if the pain is coming from the needle peircing the skin then... tell him to stretch out the skin he is pinning and go a bit faster :P

Yeah, this is no first time IM injector though, hence my stumpedness. I am anxious to see if next pin results in the same effect. on EOD injex, won't know til tomorrow
    jesus with triceps.

if know one can give an idea by tomorrow I'll ask some friends at my work ( medical school ) and hopefully they can give me an idea I can throw at you

Quote Originally Posted by superboom View Post
    if know one can give an idea by tomorrow I'll ask some friends at my work ( medical school ) and hopefully they can give me an idea I can throw at you
    K, sounds good. I decided im, going to shoot a ml tomorrow, see what happens ...

And yes, that is how my mind works.
    jesus with triceps.

So yeah, only thing I can assume is that either

A) this guy has really sensitive skin...

or

B) He's a moron, and managed to inject residual isopropyl alcohol left on the needle from the rubber stopper not once, but twice.

He told me yesterday that it did the same thing, and I shot a ml of it--it felt like any other prop, a little PIP like with all prop but thats it. The injeciton site isn't getting warm or red or anything, but is it possible he has a reaction to EO or something like that? This prop doesn't smell like GSO, smells like it could be crappy cottonseed or something...

I mean, he could be having a reaction to a carrier oil or something, right?
    jesus with triceps.