Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discomfort/Pain please advice

My pleasure dude. My personal obsession and ignorance early on led me to do a lot of research and so forth. I love this stuff! But educating yourself is the key. One of the reasons I think all these ignorant hell bent anti steroid freaks out there preach so much about the negatives is because none of them know what the hell they are talking about! Even I am constantly learning!

My pleasure! I really dig this site! A damn shame I didn't know about it sooner!

Same here dude, I learn every day, especially on here, i have my knowledge and experience, but then others experiences and knowledge can differ. We all respond different to steroids or any other drug imo, it may not be a huge difference but there will be a difference.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

That's some pretty awesome info thanks.
    I found that taking a strong anti-inflammatory Before bed helped somewhat with the pain. I will not be adjusting my dose for a few more days see if my body adjusts to it, if not i will decrease the dose. Thanks

No problem! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Hazcat Guest

Quit being stubborn bro and drop the dose. I start GH at 2 iu's and ramp up gradually. 5 iu's or 2 iu's you're in the fat loss zone and not in muscle building doses. Hang in there but quit beating yourself up.