Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discomfort/Pain please advice

Default Discomfort/Pain please advice

Let me start off by saying that i know this is in the wrong place but i need a quick response if possible and not many people view the other forums.

I am now into my second week of HGH at 5IUs per day. For the last 4 days my hands but mostly my left hand is getting numb and tingly, i have no problem with that i knew it could happen. What bothers me is at night when i take my pre sleep shot i find myself waking up several times during the night with extreme pain in my left palm and sometimes traveling up to my elbow. I have to get up several times during the night and walk it off it's pretty bad. I don't know why but this happens only during i sleep, all my other shots have no problems except maybe some numbness in my fingertips.

Should i consider lowering my dosage? Will this go away? Do i need to visit a doc?

Thanks for any input guys.
    Last edited by elochai; 04-12-2012 at 03:36 AM.

sounds like the GH is causing growth to occur that is pressing on a nerve...id back the dose off untill the problem is gone and use that as your "base" dose- then increase SLOWLY over time. I dont know all that much about hgh but im pretty sure your body gets used to it over time which is why people can ramp up the dose over time. Id wait on some pro's to comment but regardless i would cut my dose in half and go from there

4iu's is usually the best starting point for GH. I dont see any real value in anything less than that, but thats my opinion on GH. but what Joe said definitely make sense.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

And even then you're more likely to only really see fat loss tbh.

I'm only on 5IUs a day, ill try to ride it out a bit longer see if the pain deminishes. I hope there wont be any permanent damage... Any chance of that?

at 5iu's its highly unlikely, it's more likely your body adjusting to it.

Elochai, check it out bro..... I am new here but not a stranger to fitness training (6 years) or roids and HGH for asthetics. Joe is absolutely right in his advisement. But take if I may, I was curious if this is your first cycle of HGH. I have done two cycles of Somatropin over the years and take it from somebody who has the education and research behind him - here is what you need to know. Please understand this is my opinion tossed with years of experience, education, and research. I am a nutrtion and wellness consultant, CPT, and pre-med.

I train guys all the time that ask me what the basic difference is between a roid and HGH. Please understand that there is NO basic difference about it. A steroid when cycled 'appropriately' whether you go solo or stack bares no real permanent damage bearing effects if you have no genetic predisposition or existing pre-conditions like diabetes or hypoglycemia (the opposite of diabetes where the body actually produces TOO MUCH insulin.) Hypoglcemia can be a side effect of HGH use. A steroid cycle will produce desired results and if you are smart enough to use an Aromatase inhibitor to bring your testosterone levels back down to their NATURAL levels you should be happy and well pleased with your results and have minimal if any side effects. It is a common misconception especially for beginners that this happens naturally. With proper work and dedication you will either maintain what you gained (minus water weight of coursre) and if not you will return to your pre-cycle state.

When we get into the arena of HGH it is a whole other ball game. Human growth hormone is as serious as it sounds. Anything with the word hormone should scare you into thinking several thoughts: short term & long term. Unlike a steroid, growth hormone is physically (actually) changing your genetic makeup. It will forever and permanently change your body from the way that you have always known it to be. It was been my personal experience that HGH is amazing, especially when coupled with a bulking cycle and done appropriately. But that is a whole different forum. In my personal opinion you should have blood work done with both roids and HGH, but ESPECIALLY HGH. Again, because you are changing your genetic makeup you can cause even worse permanent and irreversible damage. Hypoglycemia as I mentioned before. Acromeglia, which is a disease that causes abnormal bone growth. HGH cannot cause acromeglia, but it can speed up the progression of the disease in people predisposed to it. Carpal tunnel syndrome, which is caused by a pinched nerve in the wrist. It can lead to loss of hand movement. HGH has been known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome in users who do not take the drug as directed. Joint pain and discomfort is another. Because of its ability to cause growth in a person’s body, some users report joint pain while taking HGH. This side effect is usually temporary. This could very well be what you are experiencing. HOWEVER, it is my advice that you don't just listen to OUR advice - rather that you get blood work done and see a physician while you are doing HGH. Some guys are like 'how do I tell the doctor I am using steroids'. But it has been my experience, again, that the doctors aren't there to turn you in. Doctors are there to save your life and keep you healthy. And the fact of the matter is that they are the only ones that can truly tell you whether you are simply experiencing 'growing pains' or rather if you are pre-disposed or causing irreversible permanent damage to your body. We are all different! 5iu's could very well be too high, I personally would drop to four and see if the pain persists. I personally have never had any bad side effects. But I know guys that have. Be serious, take responsibility, & take heed. I hope this helps!
    Last edited by HurleyBoi78; 04-12-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HurleyBoi78 View Post
    Elochai, check it out bro..... I am new here but not a stranger to fitness training (6 years) or roids and HGH for asthetics. Joe is absolutely right in his advisement. But take if I may, I was curious if this is your first cycle of HGH. I have done two cycles of Somatropin over the years and take it from somebody who has the education and research behind him - here is what you need to know. Please understand this is my opinion tossed with years of experience, education, and research. I am a nutrtion and wellness consultant, CPT, and pre-med.

I train guys all the time that ask me what the basic difference is between a roid and HGH. Please understand that there is NO basic difference about it. A steroid when cycled 'appropriately' whether you go solo or stack bares no real permanent damage bearing effects if you have no genetic predisposition or existing pre-conditions like diabetes or hypoglycemia (the opposite of diabetes where the body actually produces TOO MUCH insulin.) Hypoglcemia can be a side effect of HGH use. A steroid cycle will produce desired results and if you are smart enough to use an Aromatase inhibitor to bring your testosterone levels back down to their NATURAL levels you should be happy and well pleased with your results and have minimal if any side effects. It is a common misconception especially for beginners that this happens naturally. With proper work and dedication you will either maintain what you gained (minus water weight of coursre) and if not you will return to your pre-cycle state.

When we get into the arena of HGH it is a whole other ball game. Human growth hormone is as serious as it sounds. Anything with the word hormone should scare you into thinking several thoughts: short term & long term. Unlike a steroid, growth hormone is physically (actually) changing your genetic makeup. It will forever and permanently change your body from the way that you have always known it to be. It was been my personal experience that HGH is amazing, especially when coupled with a bulking cycle and done appropriately. But that is a whole different forum. In my personal opinion you should have blood work done with both roids and HGH, but ESPECIALLY HGH. Again, because you are changing your genetic makeup you can cause even worse permanent and irreversible damage. Hypoglycemia as I mentioned before. Acromeglia, which is a disease that causes abnormal bone growth. HGH cannot cause acromeglia, but it can speed up the progression of the disease in people predisposed to it. Carpal tunnel syndrome, which is caused by a pinched nerve in the wrist. It can lead to loss of hand movement. HGH has been known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome in users who do not take the drug as directed. Joint pain and discomfort is another. Because of its ability to cause growth in a person’s body, some users report joint pain while taking HGH. This side effect is usually temporary. This could very well be what you are experiencing. HOWEVER, it is my advice that you don't just listen to OUR advice - rather that you get blood work done and see a physician while you are doing HGH. Some guys are like 'how do I tell the doctor I am using steroids'. But it has been my experience, again, that the doctors aren't there to turn you in. Doctors are there to save your life and keep you healthy. And the fact of the matter is that they are the only ones that can truly tell you whether you are simply experiencing 'growing pains' or rather if you are pre-disposed or causing irreversible permanent damage to your body. We are all different! 5iu's could very well be too high, I personally would drop to four and see if the pain persists. I personally have never had any bad side effects. But I know guys that have. Be serious, take responsibility, & take heed. I hope this helps!

Great post, we can only give our own advise from our own experiences or what we learn from others along the way who have taken such 'gear'

One thing though, I thought abnormal bone growth only happens if the growth plates have not yet closed?

Big, Acromegaly; Acromeglia or Somatotroph adenoma is a long-term condition in which there is too much growth hormone and the body tissues get larger over time. In a typical male our plates our closed about 24-25 due to NORMAL hormone levels and we are finished growing. Acromegaly occurs in about 6 of every 100,000 adults. It is caused by abnormal production of growth hormone after the skeleton and other organs finish growing. Excessive production of growth hormone in children causes gigantism rather than acromegaly.
    The cause of the increased growth hormone release is usually a noncancerous (benign) tumor of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland, which is located just below the brain, controls the production and release of several different hormones, including growth hormone.

Ok, thanks for the info, I feel this will help a lot of people here.