Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Update :)

Default Update :)

Back from this thread a week or so ago:
    http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...ent-issue.html

Last thursday I started tanning (taking Melanotan II), and I recently started taking Vitamin D supplements (never have in my life). Ive gotten alot more tan after only hitting the bed about 4-5 times so far, but the itching is completely GONE.

Im no doctor but I think I had a Vitamin D deficiency. As soon as I started taking the Vitamin D, my sex drive went through the roof again and I gained a little more weight. I got bloodwork done last tuesday and the results came back. Bloodwork said I was still in the normal range, but I was one or two points away from being under the normal range.

Anyways, just thought I would share this with people in case anyone was suffering from the same issue. Thanks again to everyone who offered advice in the previous thread

I totally missed the other thread but I would have said it was a reaction to the type of oil, probably peanut oil. I'm not sure about vitamin D being a factor in sex drive but MTII will definitely cause erections and boost libido. It is a good side effect of the peptide. I use it every summer and get the benefits of tanning and libido from just running .25mg EOD after my initial month. I do also run vitamin D as most people are deficient in it as I am. I take a combined calcium vitamin D supplement to counter act calcium depletion from potassium supplementation.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I totally missed the other thread but I would have said it was a reaction to the type of oil, probably peanut oil. I'm not sure about vitamin D being a factor in sex drive but MTII will definitely cause erections and boost libido. It is a good side effect of the peptide. I use it every summer and get the benefits of tanning and libido from just running .25mg EOD after my initial month. I do also run vitamin D as most people are deficient in it as I am. I take a combined calcium vitamin D supplement to counter act calcium depletion from potassium supplementation.
    That was one of my first trial and error experiments. I switched brands and oils with no success