Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 1st cycle help

Default 1st cycle help

Hi guys, so im finally going to be getting this first cycle underway! if you could pls give me some advice on it that would be greatly appreciated

stats:
    age 23
    ht 6'3
    lb 198
    bf 10%

cycle:

Testosterone (Cypionate or Enanthate) week 1-12 500mgs every week
    Weeks 9-14: Winstrol @ 50mg ED (space the tabs out evenly throughout the day)
    arimidex-.25 e3d weeks 3-18
    nolvadex-20mg 14-16 10mg 17-18

Thanks!

looks awesome to me! keep an eye on estro sides like sensitive nipples and bloat, as your arimidex dose is on the lower side of normal. good luck!

Looks good man. Keep a log.

Remember if you do not consume enough protein that Test will have nothing to attach to, therefore that Test will be wasted. So, you have a dialed cycle, get a dialed diet 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight. Real food, shakes are for times when you simply cannot eat. Eat CLEAN for the weight you want to be.

Get some Liv 52 and run it all cycle and through PCT, that is a must with orals which include the winny, nolva and arimidex.

Good luck.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

**lol sorry wrong window didn't mean to post here lol **

ok so ill get some liv 52, and what should i up my arimidex to?

Arimidex dose should be fine, but if you start to get Estro issues then up it to .5mgs ED until your joints ache, then back it off to EOD, then E3D.
    BP is right with the diet bro, its THE most important part of the whole game
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Hazcat Guest

You can start the arimidex sooner if you have enough. Basically it will lower your normal estrogen levels and you'll start producing more of your very own natural testosterone.

ok im going to up the arimidex to .5 e3d and if i have enough i will start sooner in the cycle. Im also going to research diet and make a meal plan for myself.

Thanks alot for the help guys i really appreciate it, i will try and keep a log!