Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to put 2nd cycle together

thanks for the info, can't have deca dick that would suck. so is test e or c better to run with the deca ?????

there is very little between them in comparison mate
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Although I am a big fan of test enan, so my choice would always be that if that helps
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

I'm interested to see how your natural levels come back dude. I'm not saying your old.. But your not young! Good luck
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    I'm interested to see how your natural levels come back dude. I'm not saying your old.. But your not young! Good luck
    I agree with this, and if they do come back, what are they going to come back to? 100NDL, 200NDL, they might as well be zero. Lets face it 500mgs is not TRT but its not excessive, if the liver and kidneys are fine and you are not having any adema, high BP or lipid issues, at 55 years young, I would get back to pinning. If your estrogen is in check you should feel like god with continued use.

Its not like you are 55 and have been cycling since you were 18, you just started this, you probably added years to your life as low T increases diabetes and actually causes heart disease.

Hats off to you for getting into the gym at 51, only thing I suggest is 30m of cardio a day. Unless you are a monster, 5' 10" and 230 could look pretty scary if 30 - 50 of that is sitting in your belly. If you cant flex it, you should not be carrying it.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I was doing 30 min before work out for the first year and a half at that time only trying to tone up. Then got hooked up with some big boys and got hooked on pushing for bulk I am addicted to how it feels after a heavy set . I am going to get body mass done will post it. maybe post a pic as well if I can figure it out

blood work came back after a 12 wk test e only, 500 per wk
    testosterone 1844 ng/dl
    Free test 444.4 pg/ml
    Before cycle it was 250
    Only two things were out of whack, pas. was just over the normal range and chol. Was a little high, so my question is on next cycle do I go up stay the same ??? This is what I would like to do, one more bulk and then maybe a cut . IMAG0027.jpg

230IMAG0027-1.jpgSorry wrong photo lol will try one more time
    Last edited by JB 55; 05-03-2012 at 09:42 AM.