Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to put 2nd cycle together

Default Trying to put 2nd cycle together

done with a 12 week cycle with test e only (500 per week in 2 pins Monday/Thursdays) , all went OK gained 15lbs could of been more but diet wasn't adjusted at the start (was afraid of getting fat). so need some advice on 2nd cycle. test e or test c with Decca 12-15 weeks???
    1) do they stack ok and if so how much of each and what days

2) what to use for pct

3) dbol for kick start???

4) how long do i have to wait before i can start after last cycle ( i am hooooooked don't want to stop any longer then i have to)

last pin was Thursday. went for blood work today wont have back till Monday of next week.
    55 years old pushing it hard in gym for just about 4 years now all is good with body trying to bulk up one last time.
    started last cycle 217lbs now at 230ish 5'10" almost lost all belly fat. lol gotta love the test.

Thank for all the help JB

You got your blood work done too early. You need to PCT first then wait 60 days to get blood work after a cycle Your Test levels will be high for 2 -6 weeks after your last pin.

You did not mention a PCT for the cycle you just finished, did you do one? Did you run arimdiez or an AI on your cycle?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

yes i ran .25 eod adex for the 12 weeks, i have nolvadex and i had blood work done before i started cycle so i had one done now to see the qualty of gear and to see how much i went up with 500 per week.

Test wont lose the belly fat pal, that'll be the diet and training, you will need to wait another 3 months to start your next cycle time on = time off as a rule, would have been better to run the adex up to 2 weeks into PCT as well.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

i am still taking .25 eod of adex is that ok and do i wait 10 days after last pin to start nolvadex????

2 weeks after last pin you start the PCT, your choice for a second when the time is right looks fine, but i'd run the test for 14 weeks and the deca 12.

And you will also need dostinex since you will be running a nandralone dude

so run test 1-14, deca 1-12 and how much of each and on the same days with adex .25 eod thanks for the help biggaz

Run the deca at a lower dosage then the test. Example: 400mg deca, 600mg test. Don't forget the dostinex or caber! Research deca dick. With deca your body will produce prolactin (the hormone that is release after sex) and to keep that at bay you need to take dost or caber.

As Bushman said mate