Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Organize a endurance/muscle develop plan (help)

Definitely agree with tehted on the liver toxicity issue. Obviously the healthier your liver is to start the better prepared you are for additional stress but there is no point in pushing it. The issues with oral DHT steroids is they are not overly strong compounds so higher doses are needed to make noticeable gains and that adds to the liver stress. We use them mostly to help harden up muscle as this is what they do best. They also can play a small role in endurance.

Regardless of what you run (test along or with another compound) the adex doses I laid out above is standard and is what I would recommend for your test c only cycle.

I run a few supplements for general health and also to help with liver function. I run zinc, magnesium (you could run a ZMA product which is zinc/magnesium), potassium, calcium and omega3. I also supplement BCAA's usually from protein powder mixes.

Running peptides will not cause you to look like a freak. It takes huge amounts of GH to cause any bone structure change and it tends to be in the face when it happens. Running a peptide cycle wil not cause that. I generally don't recommend peptides because I don't have much personal experience with them. I agree with Haz that they would probably be a good option for you. They can certainly be run in conjunction with a steroid cycle. I ran Ipamorelin last your along with some test prop and winstrol and it leaned me out a bit and I felt a sense of well being over all. I didn't run the ipamorelin at a high dose and only pinned twice a day. I got a lot of comments from people about how vascular I looked. I'm not an endurance athlete so I don't know how it would effect that but I imagine it would be positive.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks a lot! Now I running after some legit suppliers which is giving me the cramps.
    Florida, oral DHT steroids you said helped to harden up muscles (what means ?) for obtain impressive look aspect rather than strenght or endurance as a matter of a bodybuilding contest ?
    according to the quote Hazcat quoted from the net(?) wouldnt be conflitant doing peptides along with aas ? refer to myotubules paragraph...
    All ratifications due to my english is not fluent, so really mean to understand every piece of relevant information. Don't think i am fooling you around.

Hazcat, could you give me cycling directions ?

very nice reading from you

DHT's by nature tend to lean/dry you out causing a hard firm look. They do improve strength more than promote mass gain. I understand you pretty well and realized the language issue early on in your post.

Peptides and aas are actually very good when combined together IMO.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Capum604 View Post
    Oral Turinabol Tbol and EPO fits my objectives very nice. But have been reading and googling for 1 month only. Perhaps those informations are outdated. Or even I should not take any, some might reply. Yet really want to try sth else than sweet potatoes, honey, macaroni, pasta, dextrose, maltodextrin, whey, meat, aminoacids, ergogenic stuff. yacks.
    This is the place to start. You have way too many starches and sugars going on. It's like a carbohydrate festival. Sweet potatoes, meat, and BCAA's are great. I'd add creatine as a supplement as well. Get rid of the honey, macaroni, pasta, dextrose, maltodrextrin, and whey. Take all those carb calories and switch them over to more meat, some meat, did I mention more meat? Also, all the fibrous carbs you want to eat.

Nearly all vegetables are fibrous carbohydrates. Every 100g serving of peas has a fiber content of 8.3g. Lima beans have 6g of fiber per 100g serving. Carrots, squash, spinach, green, yellow and red peppers and mushrooms are all fibrous carbohydrates. Because fibrous vegetables are usually a low in calories in addition to high in fiber, some weight loss programs, including Weight Watchers, deem them "free" foods. You can eat these free items consume without having to keep track of how much you eat. In her book, "Eating Between the Lines," Kimberly Lord Stewart describes fiber as "nature's Brillo pad, scrubbing your intestines clean as it works its way though your body."

Throw in a handful of nuts when you need a snack and add some good fats like flax seed, fish oil, grape seed oil, and olive oil. If you like cottage cheese it's good to eat near bedtime. You'll have some sweet tooth cravings for the first two weeks that may get serious so keep some meat, cheese, nuts or something handy at all times. After a while that craving will go away. Keep your calories up because you'll find you may not be very hungry some times.

This diet will cut down your body fat and give you more speed and endurance. The switch over will take some time and you may feel a little weak for those first two weeks but after that you should feel better than ever. Give this diet a good month and see if that doesn't give you the lift you're looking for. If you still want to try something after that we can talk about it. This is the first step prior to using steroids or any other performance enhancing product. Either way you're going to need to change your diet and I think this might do the trick for you.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-03-2012 at 10:13 PM.

what to say? you are awsome!

Hazcat, At this very actual moment I am 6 feet (1.82m) and 167-168 pounds (76kg). The cause is swiming 45 minutes 3 days/week since February when I was 187 pounds (85kg). I am not concerned in losing body fat. In fact, better start to eat the shit up like Big Country Nelson and urgent gain some weight. (florida, mass you mean lean mass, right ?)
    My apetite keeps always on a low level. I focus on meals (break, lunch, dinner not so much). Between meals go small snacks.

Now I should describe my diet through the week so we can be paired minds.
    I eat all that good stuff you mentioned and more, except junk food. Here in Brazil we are granted full range of foods. It's very unlikely to miss all those good substances every nutritionist brags about.
    It's true my diet is poor on meat.
    Now, what time I eat what. I concentrate my food intake in the breakfast and lunch. At night I avoid eating carbs. I rather eat more quality food than rely on supplements (i recognize BCAA/whey and creatine are priority one even to quality food). Down here, I only trust one supplement brand Probiótica. Otherwise i have to import USA brands from online shopping websites. Sometimes it gets hard on my savings. Not using supplements right now.
    I feel good when go swim if i eat such as honey, kellogg's, whole type milk, whole grains, high quantity carbohydrated foods, 1, 2 hours earlier. Right after I eat protein food such as whole milk, steamed eggs, ham, cheese and this stuff here wikipedia slash Requeijao — These are my "supplements".

That quote of mine is based on my expierence that food and supplements and at least 23 months of weight lift didn't workaround for my genetics estructure. Or maybe I did everything wrong. what a heck.

I urge to try something right away.

respect.
    Last edited by Capum604; 05-04-2012 at 10:20 PM.

When I speak of mass I'm talking larger quantity of size overall (muscle and fat). DHT steroids aren't known to promote any significant increase in size, whether it be muscle or fat. They are better for strength and what muscle they do promote is generally lean. Diet truly dictates the quality and quantity of mass you build.

Hazcat Guest

Keep eating those carbs and you'll never put on muscle mass. Whey protein is junk. You need to eat meat and beans. Creatine is the only supplement proven to aid recovery time allowing you to work out harder.

yeah, i am stabilizing the carbs/protein balance. I eat beans every single day in lunch meal. My actual issue is had not ate enough meat (estimating all day, more carbs consumption and less meat). Or no (?!). How much of meat shall I be eating per day ?
    appreciate your attention

Greetings,
    Has been 6 months I kept googleing and reading to estabilish the info in my head... and not ask |=ucked up question again.
    Following the initial idea of developing strength, recovery and performance without getting too big,
    (1)what you think about Equipoise ?
    (2)about previous post whose forum's collaborators advised about test cyp and prop, taking a consideration about androgenic effect spec. hair grow in odd places. What is your feedback about it ?

(1.83m ~ 6 feet. 171 pound. goal = 188 pounds)
    keywords: stong, fast, conditioned, anaerobic endurance
    Last edited by Capum604; 11-15-2012 at 12:00 AM.