Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Laid off/cycle change. =(

Default Laid off/cycle change. =(

Well shit, lost my job. I guess I won't be going on Tren E afterall. Just got a T-bol, Test, Winni Cycle. Well I can afford the Tren. But I can't afford that and the Caber, I got bills to pay. Lads know what I mean. Just to make sure, Tren is not worth it if there's no Caber right? Like your cock will melt off, making it useless? Not worth it. Sadly I wanted to see all what the fuss was with Tren and it's greatness. Not this time. So I'll just up my dosage of Test 400. Has anyone went up to 800mgs of test per week. The highest I ever went was 650mg. Think 800mgs would be over kill of straight test. I think if I go 700 and have two weeks longer it would be more effective, what do you lads think?

Caber wouldn't be needed till about week 8 or so. Depending how long your runnin it.? Its just to clear excess prolactin. But yes you need it on hand! People have ran from 150mg a week to 1500.. You have to do what suits you best. More isn't always better. You can grow on 500. But Maybe you'd be better suited to 750. Who knows?!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

lol... I see what you are doing, and I have done the same thing. If you double up on the Test 400 (2cc's) for a total of 800mgs... you'll love it more than life itself. But... and this is a big butt... If you don't cut/mix the test 400 with something, anything else, you will pay for it my friend. Mix it with the tren if you take it... I have personally ran Parabolan out way past 8 weeks. I have never used Caber... not once... and Im not saying that I have been fine, but everything is manageable.

ps... 800mgs a week really ain't shit man, but as far as I am concerned... that is a reasonable dose
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

This isn't a sprint. It's a marathon. You'll get another job on down the line and you'll be able to do whatever you want.
    I wold not run tren wihtout caber or prami etc.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

or just take a chance on some research chemical caber/prami that isnt from our wonderful sponsor. Google it man you can get that stuff for $30! just make sure the place has a good rep!

All right, say I found some Prami for a okay price. From what I understand alot of guys have been screwed by this for their sleeping patterns, however due to real life stress my sleeping pattern is all ready screwed to shite. So what other sides does it have? Can a few of you guys compare liquid caber over liquid Prami. I also heard liquid Caber doesn't work that well and it's not worth it unless you have the pills. Btw the liquid Prami is like 65$ still searching.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    lol... I see what you are doing, and I have done the same thing. If you double up on the Test 400 (2cc's) for a total of 800mgs... you'll love it more than life itself. But... and this is a big butt... If you don't cut/mix the test 400 with something, anything else, you will pay for it my friend. Mix it with the tren if you take it... I have personally ran Parabolan out way past 8 weeks. I have never used Caber... not once... and Im not saying that I have been fine, but everything is manageable.

ps... 800mgs a week really ain't shit man, but as far as I am concerned... that is a reasonable dose
    Why would I pay dearly for it? The pain of the pinning? =P I know about T-400 been using it the past few cycles. Or did you mean something else, possible bloat/hyper tension? Well I got AI's and PCT of course. Just really want to run Tren like the real men.