Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCG, boys still asleep

Yes 500IU for 10days with aromasin for 14 days.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by redscare View Post
    I totally misread what he had. I thought he wrote out 10000 IU's, not 1000. Sorry, been a long day and added an extra 0 to the integer.
    That would make a difference LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    1000IUS is still too much, reference the article "HCG Burn Out" that was in Muscular Development, lots of studies done and showed that 250-300IUS was just as effective as 1000IUS. They also showed resistance in the LH function and Leydig cells after use of 1000IUS.

Plus, why would over compensate with a gonadal stimulant that yields excessive estrogen release. You just want to trigger the Testosterone Axis, you dont want to slam it.

500IUS is the max, lots of actual science behind it. Doctors who are trying to help people get pregnant are not worried about the males estrogen, he is dealing with a chick who is hormonal and wants a baby!
    Well I was referring to the dose prescribed for men for fertility issues as an example to illustrate that 1000iu was not outlandish. Aside from that, I read the article and this quote from it "Optimal dosing appears to be within a range between 250-500 IU, administered two to five times weekly" suggests to me this is an anecdotal opinion and not a fact. The trials they refer to indicated they ran 1,500, 3000 and 4500iu doses and then stated "suggesting that the maximal stimulation occurs at or below 1,500 1U." I don't see how this equates to 1000iu for 10 days being too much or that optimal dose should be 250-500IU 2-5 times per week. I did not see anything that suggested the use of 1000iu was too much anywhere in the article at all, even in the "take home message" summary.

All that being said, I agree that there will be more estrogen to deal with when using 1000iu of HCG opposed to 500iu (for 10 days) but that is also why we run adex while on it. I would suggest running adex regardless of the dose amount when hcg is used post cycle. I'm not suggesting that 1000iu is better or worse than 500iu, all I know is it works for me but then again 500IU probably would too.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply with work and finding the energy for gym and meals been hard finding time to post. I did read your suggestions quickly, and appreciate the quick replies.

Final decision, with much hesitation was to run the original plan of 500 I.U for 10 days as by the 4th day the atrophy was ever so gradually receeding. It's been 7 days now and the boys are looking back to normal ! Feeling quite well and surprisingly my strength has not decreased at all, if anything increased.

One thing that seriously takes a psychological toll for myself atleast, is the loss of muscle mass. I've been really trying to slam back the protein and clean calories but have been less worried about carbs & fats and more worried about getting my high intake of protein. I can very surely say I feel fat compared to when on the win & prop. Stopped all cardio, and shortened workout a tad from fear of overworking off the juice. My plan is to continue like this until post PCT bloodwork before considering dialing my diet back down and throwing in the cardio (all natural ofcourse)

I would really like to know what you guys think of this plan of action, as it really sucks loosing my abs and vacularity. To give an idea I'm sitting now at 195lbs and 5'8" and roughly 13%BF and climbing. I peaked at 190 and 9% BF last week with the prop win var in my system.

Oh! Btw for anyone curious, when i started my cycle at the beginning of the new year, i was 180lbs 15%BF I posted a cycle log way back when but found it hard dedicated the time to keep you guys up to date.

Anyways, post starting to get kinda long but i think after experiencing such a first cycle, and with all the help from you guys, this quick overview is the least i can do.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the late reply with work and finding the energy for gym and meals been hard finding time to post. I did read your suggestions quickly, and appreciate the quick replies.

Final decision, with much hesitation was to run the original plan of 500 I.U for 10 days as by the 4th day the atrophy was ever so gradually receeding. It's been 7 days now and the boys are looking back to normal ! Feeling quite well and surprisingly my strength has not decreased at all, if anything increased.

One thing that seriously takes a psychological toll for myself atleast, is the loss of muscle mass. I've been really trying to slam back the protein and clean calories but have been less worried about carbs & fats and more worried about getting my high intake of protein. I can very surely say I feel fat compared to when on the win & prop. Stopped all cardio, and shortened workout a tad from fear of overworking off the juice. My plan is to continue like this until post PCT bloodwork before considering dialing my diet back down and throwing in the cardio (all natural ofcourse)

I would really like to know what you guys think of this plan of action, as it really sucks loosing my abs and vacularity. To give an idea I'm sitting now at 195lbs and 5'8" and roughly 13%BF and climbing. I peaked at 190 and 9% BF last week with the prop win var in my system.

Oh! Btw for anyone curious, when i started my cycle at the beginning of the new year, i was 180lbs 15%BF I posted a cycle log way back when but found it hard dedicated the time to keep you guys up to date.

Anyways, post starting to get kinda long but i think after experiencing such a first cycle, and with all the help from you guys, this quick overview is the least i can do.

Matt
    Some guys use clen during pct, don't know your experience with it but it should help keep you lean as long as you do "some" cardio and give you some energy, some of the more experienced guys might give you better advice though.

Hey redscare if you use it during cycle which week would you start it and how many iu's a day? Also when would you stop it? Before, during, or after PCT?