Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New Diet Plan

Default New Diet Plan

Whats up fellas, Ive seen a lot of posts about here recently about dieting and what to eat, how to eat etc. So i thought id throw my new diet plan out there. As you may or may not know i just came off a 6 week CKD utilizing the 14 day Warrior CKD plan in the nutrition section. Well, it doesn't get much traffic down there so i figured id throw this up in the AAS section so more people can see it, critique it, tweak it- basically treat it like a hot chicks nipples.

Please bare in mind: This is not a "Cycle Diet", its not something to utilize only when "On", rather it is the way I'll be eating consistently REGARDLESS of any AAS involved. Which i will point out there is not. I see too many people diet hard and train like animals when on cycle, then drop it all when they come off because they aren't motivated any more or got bored of it. That kind of thinking doesn't work and is why so many people flop up and down in weight and condition and find themselves always "one more cycle" out of reach of their goals.

My BMR is: 1598 Calories.
    Plugged into the Harris Benedict Formula for maintenance calories: 2756 Calories/day to maintain my current weight

Weight: 167lbs
    Height: 5'11"
    BF%: 10-12% With the "Defender Body Fat Caliper"

MEAL 1:
    2 Eggs Whole, 6oz Egg Whites, 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (w/water), 6oz Chicken (skinless, Boneless), 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 556cals, 78g Protein, 24g Carbs, 14g Fat

MEAL 2:
    1/3 Cup Brown Rice (raw), 8oz Chicken (skinless, Boneless), 1/2 Cup Black Beans, 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 587cals, 65g Protein, 71g Carbs, 6g Fat

MEAL 3: (Pre-Workout)
    6oz White Potato, 6oz Chicken (skinless, Boneless), 2 Eggs Whole, 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 495cals, 58g Protein, 37g Carbs, 12g Fat

MEAL 4: (Post-Workout)
    1/4 Cup White Rice (raw), 8oz Tilapia, 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 387cals, 49g Protein, 37g Carbs, 4g Fat

MEAL 5:
    8oz Sirloin Steak, 1tbsp MTC oil, 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 526cals, 69g Protein, 0g Carbs, 29g Fat

MEAL 6:
    8oz Salmon, 1tbsp MTC oil, 1/2 Cup Veggies
    = 514cals, 45g Protein, 0g Carbs, 39g Fat

TOTAL:
    =3065 Calories, 364g Protein, 169g Carbs, 104g Fat

300 Calories over maintenance, and that is based on a "Very" active life, which given the guidelines i feel i will be slightly below, although i will be higher then the guidelines on the regular "Active" life. Which will give me probably around a 400-500 calorie surplus in order to gain LEAN muscle mass, burn some extra fat and achieve somewhat of a body re composition on my way up the scales.

Between Christmas and before i started the CKD i was bulking and just about hit 190lbs, but my BF was skyrocketing. I discovered i am very sensitive to carbs. I was eating clean too, brown rice, sweet potato etc. probably in the region of 300-400g per day. I am looking to avoid this gaining of fat this time around. I have also adjusted the amount of cardio in my training (more) to achieve this.

JH
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 05-09-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: speling sux

With the exception of the salmon I like it....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

It all comes down to what you are going for, at 167lbs and 5' 11" you are a 2 x 4. If you want to be a skinny lean guy who is shredded, with those meals you are on your way brother.

You need to realize that if you eat clean all the time, it get harder and harder to get your body to respond to an actual diet. Being lean and shredded all year long is just so damn hard on the body, you will end up never growing, or when you come back to reality and stop the scheudle you are on now, you will blow up with a nasty spare tire.

You need to have seasons for your body, like fats and heavy low rep lifts, then eat clean and go lighter with more reps.

You are positioning your body to be unresponsive. But, again it all comes down to your goals for your body. You wont grow at a fast pace on that diet, but maybe you do not want to grow.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Its a nice diet plan bro I like it. Plenty of everything in there, carbs, protein vitamins and minerals, lots of Veg. I like the way the protein comes from Eggs, Fish, Chicken and lean red meat all in the same day, as I like the way the carbs are coming from diff sources also. With a bit of tweaking dpendant on cal requirements, I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone here.
    You know what I LOVE about it the most........Theres NO damn protein shakes in there......WOOO HOOOO!!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

All the shake companies are putting hits out on Danno and I........
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Ah man, you don't like salmon? The stuff is amazing.

How many cheat days do you allow yourself?
    For me everyday is a cheat day.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

GooD thread joe. They all make good points! What's your thoughts on excessive amounts of protein over long periods of time? I know they've been linked to kidney issues , renal failure but to what extent. I know where forcing our bodies to breakdown a lot of protein year round a lot of the time. It's like an alcoholic with there liver isn't it!

Check out my question in training thread brother. Titled 'Duration of cardio'!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!