Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle:

Default Cycle:

Talk to me about this cycle (its all one big cycle, just split up so you can see each part of it):

Week 1-6: Test Prop; 250mg/wk
    Week 1-6: Anavar; 100mg/day

Week 1-20: Test Enth: 200mg/wk
    Week 1-20: 1-Test Cyp: 300mg/wk
    Week 18-24: Winny: 50mg/day

Week 1-24: Aromasin; 12.5mg/Eod
    Week 1-24: Formestane; 100mg/day
    Week 2-24: HCG; 500iu/wk

PCT
    Week 25: Aromasin; 25mg/day, Nolva; 10mg/day, Clomid; 50mg/day, Formestane: 50mg/day
    Week 26: Aromasin; 25mg/Eod, Nolva; 10mg/day, Clomid; 50mg/day, Formestane: 50mg/day
    Week 27: Aromasin; 25mg/Eod, Nolva; 10mg/day, Clomid; 25mg/day, Formestane: 50mg/day
    Week 28: Aromasin; 12.5mg/Eod, Nolva; 10mg/day, Clomid; 25mg/day, Formestane: 50mg/day
    Week 29: Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D, Nolva; 0mg/day, Clomid; 25mg/day, Formestane: 0mg/day
    Week 30: Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D, Nolva; 0mg/day, Clomid; 0mg/day, Formestane: 0mg/day
    Week 31: Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D, Nolva; 0mg/day, Clomid; 0mg/day, Formestane: 0mg/day
    Week 32: Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D, Nolva; 0mg/day, Clomid; 0mg/day, Formestane: 0mg/day

Oral front and back, prop kick start, 500mg test/wk, solid PCT. Looks good. I normally run Arimidex during, so I cant comment on the Aromasin and formestane.

Why the Enan and Cyp, why not one or the other? If I was gonna run that cycle, I would up the Prop to 750 mg pw for the frontload and drop the Var, unless you have cash to burn. The Var is going to lean you out sure, but as soon as it out and the Enan/Cyp kicks in properly, say around week 6, then your going to bloat up and lose all that Var definition. Personally I would run it at the end instead of the Winny, just cause its easier on the system than winny and would be a good bridge into pct.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I was gonna ask the same thing about the cyp/enth. I assumed he had a shit ton of both on hand. lol

its 1-test cyp, dihydroboldenone

So u just want test levels to remain at "normal" ranges? Looking more to capitalize in the 1-test cyp? What exactly are your goals? Didn't u just lean out on a CKD diet?

I hope u do a log if u decide to do this. Is like to see how effective the 1-test is.

Just remember boldenon is very slow acting and needs higher dosing. Once it kicks in it is a great hormone, but unless you really amp up the dose I don't see it being of much benefit to you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Just remember boldenon is very slow acting and needs higher dosing. Once it kicks in it is a great hormone, but unless you really amp up the dose I don't see it being of much benefit to you.
    buf where is boldenon on his cycle?im bit confused lol

1Test is pretty much the same as Boldenone. I have read it does have some nasty sides, increased liver weight being one of them....
    Personally I think that if your after lean Gains bro, NPP and Prop with a Var finish would do everything you want and more. Throw in EQ and Mast and your gonna be one lean ripped muscle machine
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy