Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get everything together for the first time.

[QUOTE=jonnyboy;758572
    I'll give you some tips. So you can do your research.
    Google
    Harris Benedict formula.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks jonnyboy. according to the harris benedict formula I need like 5k calories. LOL

5k!! Wtf.
    I think you did some mathematics wrong bro
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

according to that formula mine is around 3400 which sounds about right for me tbh
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

5k? You must be a giant haha.

And then I look at your first post and notice you are not... haha You're big but not 5k cal big.

1 gram of carbs/protein is 4 calories. 5000 calories /4 = 1250 grams, you will never eat 5000 calories. 12oz of meat is 60grams roughly, that is 20.83 servings at 12oz each if you ate just meat, 250ish oz, that is 15.625lbs of meat

A DAY -

You would die of renal failure before you averaged 5000 calories a day.

Shakes and protein bars do not count, if you are relying on anything other then real food for more than 95% of caloric intake, you will fail this cycle.

Steroids do not work unless you eat. Sure, like all the guys on here brag about weight gained, well guess what that is water, if you get on Test and gain 10-15lbs in 4 - 6 weeks, that is all water, so dont be bragging about how big you are getting.

If you are not spot on with eating, then you will blow up and deflate and be right back here asking when you can cycle again.

You need to eat to grow. Forget about wrapping your head around clean and dirty, for 4 weeks just try and get 3000 calories in, no matter what you need to get fat to go. After 4 weeks of realizing what it takes, then make the move to get in cleaner food, each 4 weeks that go by you should focus on getting cleaner and cleaner while getting in the calories.

If you try and go from eating like you do now to eating clean, you will go insane, stop eating and the cycle will shit the bed. So, learn to progress, with YOUR PROGRESS. 3000 calories is a shit ton and the cleaner you eat, the harder it gets.

Cycling is an elephant, you need to eat it one bite at a time.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I'm sure I have seen someone say on here that they eat 7k a day, can't remember who it was but 5k is insane never mind 7k. I agree with BP its about finding what your maintenance amount is and adding 500-1000 cals a day imo, we are all different per our age as well as far as maintenance goes I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by biggaz1979 View Post
    I'm sure I have seen someone say on here that they eat 7k a day, can't remember who it was but 5k is insane never mind 7k. I agree with BP its about finding what your maintenance amount is and adding 500-1000 cals a day imo, we are all different per our age as well as far as maintenance goes I believe.
    7000? Jesus- 1750 grams.....60% protein = 1050grams /60grams = 17.5 servings of 12oz = 19.2lbs...... that is just protein per day, 40% carbs is 700grams, that would be 10 cups of rice, maybe more.....

All these guys add in 2000 calories from shakes, maybe more. Its like using cement without rebar.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    7000? Jesus- 1750 grams.....60% protein = 1050grams /60grams = 17.5 servings of 12oz = 19.2lbs...... that is just protein per day, 40% carbs is 700grams, that would be 10 cups of rice, maybe more.....

All these guys add in 2000 calories from shakes, maybe more. Its like using cement without rebar.
    Lol yup, it's crazy, I can't for the life of me remember who it was though, sure it was someone who's been on here for years as well, unless they were joking about it. I only supplement with a shake if I absolutely have to (time reasons or illness and unable to physically eat), apart from the whey shakes I have always used twice a day and a casein at night.

You have to keep inches with pounds and kg with centimeters in the math I think! Maybe the mix up was there?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!