Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get everything together for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    You have to keep inches with pounds and kg with centimeters in the math I think! Maybe the mix up was there?
    HUH? He said 5000 calories..
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Even 3400 calories like Biggaz is eating is a shit ton. 850 grams, 60/30/10, 510 grams of protein, that is 8.5 servings at 12oz or 102oz, 6.375 lbs of protein. 1lb a meal of protein. That is a shit ton.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

guys guys guys!
    I put a "lol" at the end of the sentence for a reason. I know i have done something wrong while calculating it
    (remember I'm from Austria - we use meters and kilegrams not feet, inches and pounds)

I'm eating clean for about a year now. Just eggs, turky breast, brown rice, vegetables, cottage cheese, oats, and a shake directly after my workout. I know how hard it is sometimes. Especially the eggs for breakfast are killing me sometimes.

But thanks again for your effort and your concerns right here. I appreciate it. I wanna get as much information as I can to get the maximum out of my cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    He had to work out his BMR. Before working the rest out Which requires measurements and weights as variables. I thought maybe he made a mistake there! Lol
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    He had to work out his BMR. Before working the rest out Which requires measurements and weights as variables. I thought maybe he made a mistake there! Lol
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Well I tryed it once again: It says: You have a BMR of 3166.66.
    Sounds better, but still much considerd this should be the calories i burn laying in bed all day.

By the way: How do you consider my English? Is everything understandable and at least half way correct?

I'm about to get my order at the end of next week. Gotta get my bodyfat down to start the game

You need to remember, you can eat clean, but if you eat too much, not enough, too late or all at once you will get fat.

The human body is built to protect itself. So, if you go to bed you end up going 6-8 hours with no food, then if you get up and do not eat, the first time you eat, your body will store all of that food, because it is scared you will not feed it again for 8-12 hours. Then if you do eat and then do not eat again until after you train, your body burned muscle as fuel for your training. That is counter productive.

The body will go to muscle for fuel because its easy and fast.

You need to eat small meals every 3 hours, even if they are dirty meals, its better then no meals and if they are dirty, your body will still burn them.

You need to teach your body to burn food for fuel, then when you do cardio it will burn fat. If you do not have food in your body 60m before you train, you will destroy muscle to get through the workout.

You should not be laying in bed for more than 8-9 hours, training and then being lethargic just keep the lactic acid sitting in your muscles and keeps you catabolic.
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-

I usually try and eat 6 meals around 500cals each sometimes under 500 sometimes over, the rest of my cals comes from my protein shakes and casein before bed plus the cals from the dextrose and maltadextrin, I am constantly mixing my diet up atm so it varies a lot but I find that works for me, I don't always eat clean atm either but i make sure I eat all small meals throughout the day to keep the body processing something when it needs it, the casein helps throughout the night but it would be better if I could get up and eat something, I remember paramuscle years ago on here saying he would set his alarm for the middle of the night and get up for a shake, due to my college study etc it would be impossible for me to do that, I have enough trouble getting to sleep as it is lol.

Different things work for different people but all our bodies function in the same way. I admit I do need to sort my diet out, but with my progress so far since being back at it I am happy with how things are, it's just nice for me to be getting back what I had, no matter how slow.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Quote Originally Posted by smexxor View Post
    ...the only problem is: I'm from Austria (middle Europe) not Australia

but thanks, I'm gonna stick to nolvadex then.

I think I'll do some kind of log her during my cycle, not sure yet.
    Sorry, I misread that but in all honesty that shouldn't be a big deal then. Steroid use in EU doesn't seem to be as big of a concern to the government there opposed to in the US.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks Bullet for that short lesson, I will incorporate that into my plan. Maybe I just have to get the timing right.