Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Cycle Log

get your grapeseed oil from coles etc. then heat in oven and run thru a whatman syringe filter. filter easy to get from the states, check US ****.
    abs on a skinny bloke are kinda like tits on a fat chick!!

Day 5

Injection #3: 150mg Prop + 1ml Vitamen B12 left glute - bad shot, left hand is fuckn useless, alot of movement & pushed plunger too fast. Not painful at the time but corked within 4hrs & now very sore.

Right quad is still sore.... redness is fading & pain is slowly getting better but I still can't get a full flex out of it.

Is this normal.?

Ive never had redness from a Prop shot, or any other AAS shot. The prop can hurt for awhile but does get a lot better with time. Is your gear pharm or ugl? I dont like the sound of the redness......I'll pm you a source for a filter in Aust so you can filter it if you like.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I used to get redness from prop, tren mostly. But I discovered that by not running a drop of oil down the needle this stopped and I haven't had redness since, exccept with some TNE.
    Some people let a drip of oil slide down the needle to l u b e it so it goes in easier. This is not necessary and creates a contaminated needle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanx for the feedback guys,

Gear is pharm. Another thing I didn't mention is almost exactly 10hrs after each injection I feel a bit of nausea, my face gets flush/flash of heat lasting aprox 10-20mins & a light headach that lasts 5-10mins. I also had this reaction to sust 250 but not as intense. I must just be one of those "extra sensitive" people...?

Harden the fuck up AussieBloke.! lol

& yes I hav been lubing the pin.

Hot flush is an indication that your Test levels are on the up, its a good sign, means the gear is good.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

The red and heat around your injection site is caused by your body trying to fight off the the substance that was in injected, your body is not used to it, this is normal as long as you don't feel like you have the flu or it gets worse, this means it is infected as you need antibiotics. i usually shoot my quad and do a leg work out right after, the next day is a rest day so my leg has time to heal. good luck

i prefer NOT letting the gear run down the pin! just leave a tiny bit of ait in there dont wet the needle. it wont sting when pushing in too.

i still suggest whatman filter. it will help i think.. have you got spare vials? filter it back thru and youll be good 2 go
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Day 6

Chest/Triceps

Hammer Strength Incline BP: 10,10,8,8
    Incline High Pully Cable Fly: 10,10,8,8
    Hammer Strength Flat BP: 3x8
    Machine Flt: 2x15
    Close Grip BP: 10,8,8
    Cable Pushdown (Bar): 10,10,8,8

Right quad was still too sore to train legs so I put it off one more day.

Day 7

Quads/Hamstrings

Squat: 12,10,10,8
    V-Squat: 2x12
    Leg Press: 12,10,10,8
    Stiff Leg Deadlift: 12,10,10,8
    Lying Leg Curl: 12,12,10,10

Couldn't go as heavy as I wanted because my left glute was sore from last injection, also struggled to catch my breath between sets.

Injection #4: 150mg Prop + 1ml Vitamen B12 left quad