Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First Cycle - Testa p

Default First Cycle - Testa p

So I'm starting off my first cycle. The main idea is trying to cut & get some gains along, my ultimate goal is getting a lean and aesthetic physique.

I'm aware of the frequent injections and the pain alongside it but I would like your opinions on whether a test Prop only would be a good idea for a first cycle.

-What precautions towards side effects would you recommend?

-What would my next cycle potentially look like to maintain gains?

-What dosage do you recommend?

-Could a short cycle be a good idea ?

-What anti e would be needed ?

-Also, what would you suggest the PCT should look like?
    ______
    Stats :

Training : 2 years of serious training. Had been training before but I got injured.
    Height : 186 cm.
    Weight : 83 kg.
    BF : 14%.
    On a very strict protein rich diet.

Also in general what do you think? All feedback is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

I would run Test P 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. I would have an Anti Estrogen on hand preferably Arimidex. And run that at .25mg EOD. Your best bet is to run a long ester of testosterone like Enanthate. The benefit is less injections. But you can do Test P. A good PCT, would be Nolvadex and clomid at this dose and length.

Week 1: Nolvadex 60mg Clomid 150
    Week 2: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 100
    Week 3: Nolvadex 40mg Clomid 100
    Week 4: Nolavdex 20mg Clomid 50

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Louaghos View Post
    I would run Test P 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. I would have an Anti Estrogen on hand preferably Arimidex. And run that at .25mg EOD. Your best bet is to run a long ester of testosterone like Enanthate. The benefit is less injections. But you can do Test P. A good PCT, would be Nolvadex and clomid at this dose and length.

For a fast acting ester, and being such a simple cycle I think your recomending too much nolva , and clomid the first week. 20mgs nolva will do, and 150 mgs of clomiphine citrate is way too much. 50mgs will be enough.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Thanks for the replies so far.

I forgot to mention earlier that my time is limited to 9 weeks so my main concern is whether due to the time limitations I could go for a shorter cycle? If so, how would you recommend it to be.

This being a Testo P cycle which normally is not considered an ideal first substance for a beginner. Besides the pain possibly caused by frequent injections do you consider it to be a reasonably safe cycle?

And the last thing is regarding the next cycle. What would you suggest for sustaining the results previously achieved.

I've gotta chime in on this. You are on a time scrunch so why not just sit this one out? You are pretty young still and your natty test levels are high anyways and the time off will give you more time to mature your muscles. What's the hurry BTW? I don't see anything wrong with doing test P for a beginner as long as your willing to put the time in to pin all the time but I feel as though you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I'm not trying to discourage you but I don't feel as though you are ready. Especially because you have to ask what you need to counteract the negatives and the dosages. It all just leads me to believe you have not yet done all your hw and are hurrying into something that could potentially hurt you.

I promise you with proper diet and routine you could put on a few lean gains by the time your 9 weeks is up. So let's start there.

Sorry if my post is kinda wordy. I've been busy working on something else as well haha let me know if anything I said doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by BushMan; 05-16-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    I've gotta chime in on this. You are on a time scrunch so why not just sit this one out? You are pretty young still and your natty test levels are high anyways and the time off will give you more time to mature your muscles. What's the hurry BTW? I don't see anything wrong with doing test P for a beginner as long as your willing to put the time in to pin all the time but I feel as though you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I'm not trying to discourage you but I don't feel as though you are ready. Especially because you have to ask what you need to counteract the negatives and the dosages. It all just leads me to believe you have not yet done all your hw and are hurrying into something that could potentially hurt you.

I promise you with proper diet and routine you could put on a few lean gains by the time your 9 weeks is up. So let's start there.

Sorry if my post is kinda wordy. I've been busy working on something else as well haha let me know if anything I said doesn't make sense.
    Hey BushMan,

I appreciate your concern and opinion in this matter.

I am however pretty determined to run this cycle despite the time limitation.

My original plan was to do a 6 week Testa P cycle as suggested here :

This raises however another question regarding the optimal time for a first cycle. Based on what I've read though it should be fine.

What's your opinion on a 6 week cycle?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 05-17-2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: link to crap forum

To be honest I don't know anyone who has done cycles that short so we're going to need to get a second opinion. But you need to be wary that what one guy says about steroids may not be true. I've seen people have amazing gains with test E and C @ 15 weeks and as long as they use an AI and PCT they have had 0 negative sides. I think you should do the same. 6 weeks just seems too short to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Louaghos View Post

with these dosages he will fuarking eat his lungs after))))

6 weeks of Test P is a complete waste of time. If your going to do a 6 week cycle then go get yourself a bunch of pins and run TNE or Suspension.
    There are a bunch of reasons why you should NOT cycle now but I can see you have made up your mind already......
    BTW its not the done thing to post links to other forums, especially ones such as that.....
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy