Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats your favourite place to shoot?

^^^^ you like chest and calves more than delts? I have only pinned glutes quads and delts...gotta say I like quads and delts just for simplicity.

Quads
    Ass
    Delts

In order.. Not a fan of chest and really am not eager to try calves/biceps

Right quad is my fav. (im right handed), then right ass, and left delt

i can't reach my delt properly, from 2,3ml of prop and tren would i get much pain?

I like pinning my chest just because it makes it look a little bigger for a while. Same with bicep, but fuck if it doesnt make that arm completely useless...

Chest? Jesus........ I just ground my teeth a little. Back when I was an idiot and knew nothing I use to pin all my doses bi laterally thinking it helped with symmetry..... Color me dumb, live and learn, or not.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by zi1 View Post
    i can't reach my delt properly, from 2,3ml of prop and tren would i get much pain?
    zi1, I wouldn't jab 3ml in your delt--unless you like pain, or you're a beast. There may be one person that will chime in and tell you that you can do it, but that won't be me!!!

I never exceed 1 or 1.5ml in the shoulder.

In order of ease and least pain:

quads
    ventrogluteal
    glutes (pain in the ass to reach--get it?)
    delts
    chest
    bis and tris (all for 1ml or >...)
    jesus with triceps.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Chest? Jesus........ I just ground my teeth a little. Back when I was an idiot and knew nothing I use to pin all my doses bi laterally thinking it helped with symmetry..... Color me dumb, live and learn, or not.
    I actually like pinning bi lat. Id rather be sore evenly rather than one side lol if you get me

im yet to pin chest but still a bit skeptical. i think it would hurt like a mofo

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkenstein3d View Post
    zi1, I wouldn't jab 3ml in your delt--unless you like pain, or you're a beast. There may be one person that will chime in and tell you that you can do it, but that won't be me!!!

I never exceed 1 or 1.5ml in the shoulder.
    I have done over 5ml in the delts for a while with no ill results.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I have done over 5ml in the delts for a while with no ill results.
    Yep. I've done 5ml of Tren/Prop in delts and it was fine... And my arms/shoulders are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smaller than Buf's. Everybody is just different I guess... For example, my girlfriend can take a pounding in her ass and I would cry like a *****. Okay extreme example but you get the point