Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats your favourite place to shoot?

Default whats your favourite place to shoot?

I thought id give my glutes and calves a break and did my first quad shot since 2010.fuck me!,Now im walking around like a criple!
    I'd have to say glutes are my favourite, delts are ok but it can get in the way of training imo.

I actually prefer quads...I kinda have short bulky arms and thick lats so its hard for me to hit my glutes without help...quads are real convenient and I never have any pain there.

Asssssssssssssss

I'm a quad man too, it is much easier for me as I always pin myself and rarely get any pain there either, I am going to start delts soon since I pin on my last day before a 3 day break, I will need to give my quads a break soon although I always rotate from mid to high quads all the time to allow for better healing etc.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Quads are mine. Just because of the ease of reach. I fkn cramp up trying to twist and pin my glutes, so I always get my gf to do those. I need to man up and start hitting my delts. Wanna try calves too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    Asssssssssssssss
    Dittoooooooooooo
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quads are easycto reach, i guess i havevto start hittingvthem more to get over that pain barrier

sunday i pinned my quads for the first time. firsr day ok, second i can't walk haha. my ass just fells tired after 16weeks,sometimes i started wondering if my juice is being absorbed: // i really want to try calves and delts, but im bit chicken: /

quads #1
    glutes #2
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

On her back\a$$..........oh wait....your talking steroids.....

Now that my gear kicks ass, I can shoot anywhere with zero pain. I used to get horrible lumps and pain, but no longer.
    Test E\C at 1000mg week is stupid easy.

If I had to choose now.
    Quads for simplicity
    Glutes
    Chest
    Calf
    Delt
    Bicep