Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steroids and Depression?

Default Steroids and Depression?

Hey guys!

I suffer from depression for about 5 years now. Finally some doctor took the time to listen closely and help me with proper medication. I'm doin' quite well since a few weeks, and I don't wanna lose this state.

So here it comes:
    Does anyone of you guys know about interfering between psychotropic drugs and steroids? (Clen, Testo E, Winny, T3?)

Would help me out alot.

Thanks,
    smexx

stay clear of psychotropic drugs ! they harm and kill people.

they are not science and have no real data to back up anything they claim. they are dangerous and only server 1 purpose... to make money for drug companys that have created bullshit mental illnesses in the latest DSM'S that come out every 7 years. its utter bullshit.

go look up a documentary called " the marketing of madness "

prozac will make it better... ppffftt what a joke.

I took had depression years ago and took prozac for it i took it for about a month and i just felt worse and i just stopped taking it was bad at first because i suddenly stopped but once i was off it i felt way better and found my own way to deal with it

testosterone helps me battle against this problem im just more stable: ))

Well Smexx, if your doing better, feeling better then keep doing what your doing. Depression is subjective and its not a good state of mind, so if your current meds are helping you, stay with them.
    Personally I have never had any issues with Depression whilst ON cycle, quite the reverse actually, however upon cesation and entering pct I do get on an emotional rollercoaster due to the hormonal changes and fluctuations. Some times are worse than others, depending on my cycle and of course it could and does vary from person to person, so bearing that in mind, I would caution you to be very careful in considering to cycle or not and I would advise you to err on the side of caution.
    Good luck bro, keep that black dog under control
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I kind of agree with ozace and bit but then again it they are working for you then keep on with the treatment until you can figure out why you suffer from depression. I suffered from mild depression and was put on welbutrin for a while. It did help some but it only treats the symptoms one experiences and to truly be treated you need to find out why you feel the way you do. in my case it was low testosterone. Since being on TRT I have not had any issues with depression, even when I have been dealing with some tough times where I would expect to be. There are some guys on this site that also run anti depressants and they would be the best to advise you. From my knowledge I am not aware of any issues between steroids and anti depressants.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Have you run Test before? & if so did it improve your emotional state? because it did/does help me.

I have been offered a prescription for psychotropic drugs before & I am glad to have refused to accept it, that shit has done alot more harm than good for people, yes it does help some people but it's not worth the risk.... not for me anyway.

Good luck to you Bro.

Thank you guys! Really. Thanks for your honest answers and your concern! Really appreciate it.

Yeah, they work for me now. I tryed a lot of different medications over the years. None of them helped. Now finally a really good caring doctor with lots of experience found the right combination. Now I'm doing better then... wow, I don't even remember a time when I felt this good.

I have actually not run Test before, but as i learned form you it's more likely to improve the mood. I know about the emotional rollercoaster in PCT. But I think I can take it, cause I have had so many situations where I could not find any sense in my life thinking everything is black and grey.

Parallel to the medication I do some psychotherapy to stablilize and "heal" what ever there is that made me depressed.

I hope this message is at least half way readable for you, as I'm from Austria and hence English is not my mother tongue.

thanks again,
    Smexx

Quote Originally Posted by smexxor View Post
    Thank you guys! Really. Thanks for your honest answers and your concern! Really appreciate it.

Yeah, they work for me now. I tryed a lot of different medications over the years. None of them helped. Now finally a really good caring doctor with lots of experience found the right combination. Now I'm doing better then... wow, I don't even remember a time when I felt this good.

I have actually not run Test before, but as i learned form you it's more likely to improve the mood. I know about the emotional rollercoaster in PCT. But I think I can take it, cause I have had so many situations where I could not find any sense in my life thinking everything is black and grey.

Parallel to the medication I do some psychotherapy to stablilize and "heal" what ever there is that made me depressed.

I hope this message is at least half way readable for you, as I'm from Austria and hence English is not my mother tongue.

thanks again,
    Smexx
    Smexx

What drug are you taking that makes you feel good? I took a variety of them and the only one that worked was Celexa. However, the side effects make it so it is impossible to cum.

Also while you are on PCT, you will be depressed so you might need to increase your dosage if you start feeling lousy.

Hazcat Guest

Smexx, I truly believe Danno has the best answer to your question.

With a screen name like Semexxor does that mean you're taking effexor?

Now that you're feeling better perhaps we can help you reach your goals without running steroids. We've done it before with others.
    Let's start with looking at your diet. Please log everything (even if it's a piece of peppermint candy) you eat today and approximately what time you eat it then list it here.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-29-2012 at 03:15 AM.