Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Tren overpower EQ if taken together in cycle??

Default Will Tren overpower EQ if taken together in cycle??

Was looking at running a Test/EQ/Tren cycle. I understand Tren very strong so my question is if I run EQ and Tren at the same time and same does (400mgs week) would it overpower the EQ??? Should I run EQ higher?

IMO you don't need to run another compound along side tren, except some test for libido purposes. Tren will be the dominant compound competing for the AR and that would pretty much make everything else less effective. If you were set on tren then I'd add a DHT like winstrol as the two work synergically. If you want to run EQ then run it for 16 weeks with test. There are better options if you want to run tren as part of a long cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    IMO you don't need to run another compound along side tren, except some test for libido purposes. Tren will be the dominant compound competing for the AR and that would pretty much make everything else less effective. If you were set on tren then I'd add a DHT like winstrol as the two work synergically. If you want to run EQ then run it for 16 weeks with test. There are better options if you want to run tren as part of a long cycle.
    I couldn't have worded it any better. Personally I don't run anything while I'm on tren. I do add test and other products to the cycle after I'm done with tren.

Thanks Florida... Yeah I wanted to run a long cycle(20 weeks) of TestC and EQ. I thought about putting TrenE in there for part of the cycle but if its going to make the EQ less effective then that would not work. Any idea on what to add?? Maybe just some Winstrol towards the end of cycle?? Or could I add Anavar to the Test and EQ?

I am 5'10" and at 210lbs ending of this cycle so happy with gains.(just have to keep them) Just tring to get next cycle ready. Taking summer off then back on in late Sept. early Oct.

Hazcat Guest

For a 20 week cycle you can run an oral up front and at the end. Say anavar to kick off the cycle quicker and winstrol to dry you out at the end. Something else you might consider instead or in addition is to use proviron throughout the cycle if your hairline can take it. It will offset SHBG which binds up testosterone and will allow more free test to work for you. It also helps out with excess estrogen working as an anti-E. I'd certainly use an AI as well but you may not need very much.

Thanks Hazcat... so as far as the proviron what dose/length is needed?? So I could do Anavar with Proviron then switch up to Winstrol at the end...

Test C - Full 20weeks
    EQ - Full 20weeks
    Anavar- first 12weeeks
    Proviron???
    Winstrol- last 8weeks
    Will uses an AI during cycle with some Liv 52 on the back end

Quote Originally Posted by MImuscle View Post
    Thanks Hazcat... so as far as the proviron what dose/length is needed?? So I could do Anavar with Proviron then switch up to Winstrol at the end...

Test C - Full 20weeks
    EQ - Full 20weeks
    Anavar- first 12weeeks
    Proviron???
    Winstrol- last 8weeks
    don't run any orals longer then 6weeks.and liv 52 from day one: )

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MImuscle View Post

Test C - Full 20weeks
    EQ - Full 20weeks
    Anavar- first 12weeeks
    Proviron???
    Winstrol- last 8weeks
    I was giving you choices but I see you're not ready for that at this point which leads me to believe you should do some more research.
    When using oral steroids such as anavar or winstrol we normally use them for 4 weeks since they are chemically altered not to be destroyed as they pass through the liver. This makes them live toxic so 4 weeks is as long as we recommend even though you could probably go longer but we error on the safe side. Some are more toxic than others.

Anavar would be useful to kick off your cycle with some good strength gains but if you're prone to hypertension I wouldn't use it. I don't know anything about your health history so I'm shooting in the dark here. I think we should back up here and find out some information. I have the feeling this may be your first cycle. If so, then we need to make it test only to see how you react before we go adding in EQ or something else.

So let's get to know you.
    Please list:
    Weight:
    Approx body fat%:
    Number of cycles:
    How long you've been lifting:

yeah just finshed first cycle...It was:

Test C- 600mgs aweek (16 weeks)
    Tren E- 475mgs aweek (first 10 weeks
    Winstrol- 75mgs a day (last 8 weeks)
    Ran AI whole cycle, no gyno issues, no sides... Went from 188lbs to 208-210lbs body fat dropped from 14-15% to 8-9% Could have added alot more weight if I increased diet but was happy with gains and look from first run.

I know that many of the orals are liver toxic... was under the idea that Anavar wasnt nearly as bad as most from the info I have read.

Height:5'10"
    Weight:210
    Approx body fat%:8-9%
    Number of cycles:1
    How long you've been lifting: sold 2 yrs

Anavar isn't as bad but its still toxic. That's a lot for a first cycle. Make sure u take the appropriate amount of time off before jumping back in. What exactly will your goals for next cycle be (assuming they don't change)