Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cologne In the Gym and Gym Ettiquette

Default Cologne In the Gym and Gym Ettiquette

I'm 3 weeks out from my next PL Meet. It's all raw this time. No suited, strapped etc people there.
    I'm pretty confident I can win the 55-60 yr old 260lb-unlimited class as well as placing in the top three overall. At least I think I can.
    Anyway, I doing one rep sets of max weights after warm ups. So I've got 780lbs on the bar, have my spotter behind me yelling at me, I go down with the weight and when I hit bottom I smell it. Some pretty boy has walked in and is wearing cologne.
    I got the weight up but was so distracted by it that I literally puked from the smell.
    So now I'm angry and have a mess to clean up. I clean up my mess dropping weight down to 755lbs for anotehr rep. As I'm going down this older guy (yes older than me) walks over to the squat rack where I am and takes some 5lb weights off of trhe rack. My concentration is blown at trhis point but I get the weight up.
    I racked the weight and lit into this old guy. I scared him so bad he was literally crying apologizing. And now I'm feeling like a jerk for scaring the dude. I guess if I had a 280lb Outlaw screaming at me I might be taken back a bit. I apologized to the guy and aschooled him on gym etiquette.
    But I felt so much better.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I can see why that is distracting, why spray cologne to hit the gym? Makes no sense at all. Good luck at the meet dude i'm sure you won't need it though.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

Yeah, the whole cologne thing just blows my mind. I get such a bad sweat/stink on when I work out, I NEED a shower right after. Those cologne guys are going to the gym to "try" to pick up girls. Not to workout.

Buf, I don't think his age matters... I'm 29, 6'2 and 240-250 most days... I'd have shit myself a little if you had barked at me like that too!

No doubt! If you're there to socialize then stay in the women's section with all the machines!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Last gym I was at was full of pretty boy posers, stinking of cologne, checking/fixing their hair, never break a sweat, sitting on the benches havn a chat.... get the fuck outta the way b4 I knock u out & shave ya fuckn head.!

Lets dont forget these are the same guys who are using their cell phones while training, if you want to call what they are doing is training. I have the same abercombie and fitch model wanna be's at my gym, wear these cut t shirts so you can see their abs and where that abercombie colonge like it was a cure for cancer.

As fas a the guy pulling the plate off the while you had 800lbs up........ I have no idea what he was thinking, Ronnie Coleman would have dropped the 8 bills on the guy on purpose just to teach him a lesson.

You have to be on your game to deal with that mentally and still get the weight up. Damn Buf, you are a monster.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Buf, No ONE knows about etiquette anymore in the gym! a girlfriend of mine ended up punching some guy the other night, after she asked him 3 times to quit dropping his dumbbells and twice they hit her! all the "chain" gyms are too scared to say anything to their members, for fear of upsetting them. i have plans to open another gym, it is mandatory for all "kids" to take an "etiquette" class when joining my gym! sorry to hear about your troubles and hope you kick ass at your PL meet!

The gym where I train is pretty much full of wankers. They come in and "train" which means do a set, then sit around talking BS for 5-10 minutes, then do another "set". Of the 10 or so guys that train whilst I'm there, I have yet to see one single guy use correct technique on almost any movement, I shit you not! Its bloody hilarious. People generally keep away from me because I train hard, at max intensity and I'm completely focused, which is normal for people like us on this forum, but I guess it must be intimidating for the wankers to see? lol. I dont really get angry and shout at or dress anyone down if they annoy me, I just tell them in a quiet and foreceful way to fuck off out of my way. Seems to work on the odd ocasions when I have to.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I'm normally a very laid back person Danno. I'm thinking it is the anadrol. I was probably embarrased about barfing all over the floor and wall. Projectile vomiting! But 780lbs can do that sometimes. And to be honest it might have been the dozen eggs I ate for breakfast as much as the cologne that caused me to puke, in hind sight.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'd be putting it down to Adrol bro, its pretty nasty shit lol. I had a few roid rage episodes on it and Halo's......
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy