Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWBIE currently in the military attempting for Speacial Forces need advice on cycle

Sorry guys just woke up I'm currently 20 183cm (6ft) currently way 76kg I'm really lean as most of my training is cross fit/ cardio based activities
    But yes this would be my first cycle just wanted to give it a crack and see what kind of gains I can get in the form of increasing training etc
    Thanks heals for your inputs but the test cycle sounds simple enough

???**** the test cycle being simple enough was question it statement haha still asleep

If you are only 20 then you should hold off for a few years...your body is still not fully developed and your natural hormones are plenty right now.

I don't know how the IDF does SF selection but I know the US Army selection process personally isn't one to try and cycle. Trying to jam a cycle in while living in tight quarters with other members in the military of various ranks isn't wise. The number 1 reason why people get caught with juice in the military isn't drugs tests, it's just being caught possessing it. You would have to be one sneaky snake to draw up a dose, pin, then toss the needle without having an evaluator or fellow SF candidate catch you.

My stats are 20 years old, 183(6ft) 76kg very lean. Most of my training is cross fit/ running swimming pack marching all the fun stuff.
    But yes it will be my first cycle ..

Ok then I see
    Sorry re wrote the post crap internet

Sorry. the Eq and Test E are weekly the var is daily.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You're 20 years old. Bust your hump. Quit the crossfit or supplement the crossfit with 4 sets of 5 or pyramid type lifting. Don't overdo it in the gym. Less can be more. Research how to get big and strong with the type of workouts and eating. You don't need gear. You are at optimal hormone levels for growth. This is a marathon not a sprint and you don't want to affect/lower your production while you're off. Right now you can grow year round so do that.

Focus on heavy squats, heavy power cleans, leg press, bench press. Compound movements of heavy weight will blast your frame.

just reread that you're looking to gain strength/stamina and not size/strength. ignore what I said. you still don't need gear. read underground secrets to faster running by barry ross and follow his mass-specific-force protocol. also try doing sets of 400m sprint for stamina.