Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWBIE currently in the military attempting for Speacial Forces need advice on cycle

Default NEWBIE currently in the military attempting for Speacial Forces need advice on cycle

hey guys im currently in the ******** defence force, and im currently transferring to commando. i wont lie when it comes to physical fitness and push im up there and im happy with how far iv got to.
    BUT i want and feel it nessesary to go that little bit furthur. Allot of SF personel i know do winstrol cycles and what not but after reading on here im not exactly sure if they are doing it properly ( its obvoiusly working to some extent but yeh.)

Basically i want something that will allow me to gain allot of strength while maintaining a high level of cardiovascular fitness so obviously i dont want to get ridiculously heavy.
    if somebody would be able to give me a run down of a cycle program etc anything that would put me in the right direction i would be very greatfull.

i must admit i have looked through the forum but i dont exactly know what im looking for and there is so much stuff on here id be reading for days and probably have conflicting arguments with myself.

thanks guys i appreciate your time
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 06-11-2012 at 07:17 AM. Reason: not good to name your service etc etc

Personally I wold say talk to your friends you know havwe used successfully and see what they did.
    I'm a power lifter, most others here are either body builders or guys who want to look good for the girls.
    I wold never advise you to do an oral only cycle. BUT, if that's what your friends have done with success then maybe ask them.?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

they where injecting stanazol (winstrol) and there kind of friends of friends so its hard to just call up and be like yo man whatchu using? haha
    im pretty sure stana and winstrol are the same thing? just named differently in australia dont know. just looiking at something fast and for strength and recovery rather then bulk and looks.
    but i see your point thanks

Stanazolol and Winny are the same thing. You dont actually have to inject it, you would be foolish to actually. Its perfectly fine to take it orally, ie drink it.
    For your goals I would suggest you go with Testosterone Propionate at 100mgs EOD (injected). Keep your cals at maitenance or slightly above and you wont have too many weight gain issues.
    Before you jump in though I strongly suggest you do your research about AI's SERMS PCT etc etc get your head around the whole thing first etc etc.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Speaking from experience and being a soldier myself...I think a low dose testosterone (300-500mg/wk) and a MODERATE dose of EQ (400-600mg/wk) will give you great strength and endurance gains. I once ran 500mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 wks and my endurance went thru the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    Speaking from experience and being a soldier myself...I think a low dose testosterone (300-500mg/wk) and a MODERATE dose of EQ (400-600mg/wk) will give you great strength and endurance gains. I once ran 500mg test and 600mg EQ for 16 wks and my endurance went thru the roof.
    There you go.
    I'm currently running 1000mg test E and 1000mg Eq and 100mg anavar every day and have been on the Eq and test E for about 30 weeks.
    My stamina is decent considering I've gained about 30+ pounds.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Holy testicle tuesday, you take that every day buf? Or just the var ED?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    There you go.
    I'm currently running 1000mg test E and 1000mg Eq and 100mg anavar every day and have been on the Eq and test E for about 30 weeks.
    My stamina is decent considering I've gained about 30+ pounds.
    Wow, that seems like a lot to me but I'm a newbie. How long can a guy take test and not meds anything up?

Haha it's 1g a week I'm sure... I just woke up when I posted that so I wasn't thinking straight yet That would be 7g a week of test and EQ . The var is ED tho.

What are your stats anyway spooked...(age, height, weight, etc.). You can always add winstrol or anavar to the cycle but I think we need to keep it simple for your first time. It is ur first cycle right?