Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Insanity workout after Tesp Prop and Winny cycle

Default Insanity workout after Tesp Prop and Winny cycle

Hi fellas,

I just finished an 8 week cycle of Test Prop and Winstrol and it was GREAT, AMAZING results. I look great and feel great and everyone is complimenting on my new physique.

Since I finished my cycle 10 days ago I have been looking into the Shaun T insanity workout, which helps BURN fat and build muscle. I'm deciding to continue lift weights during the day which is between 12 and 1:30 then at night around 7 or 8 pm do the insanity workout at home. My question is do you guys think that's too much? I want to lift to make sure I'm not losing muscle mass from all the burning and I want to do the insanity workout to get RIPPED.

What do you guys think? I am pretty lean now at around 9 or 10% bf. Do you guys think that's too much or is it a good idea?

Thanks in advance fellas

Hazcat Guest

I would recommend you wait for 12 weeks prior to doing the Insanity workout and run a low dose of test during the Insanity workout to maintain muscle mass. Without test in the mix I think you'll burn a lot of the muscle mass you added during your first cycle. If you just have to do it now then you might run some clenbuterol and creatine and make sure your protein intake is high. This is pushing it but maybe some TNE prior to the workout. I really like to see your body have a rest period between cycles.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 06-11-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Great job on your cycle. Would you mind sharing some of your before and after stats?

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    Great job on your cycle. Would you mind sharing some of your before and after stats?

Yes I'll post pics and stats tomorrow. Ok Well given the new info I am beginning to thinkm about doing the insanity workout with my next cycle in October with test Prop and Winstrol again. What do you guys think?

I agree with Haz. Too much will put you into a catabolic state.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!